Senior Product Manager, E-commerce (m/f/d)
Clean Energy for everyone.
Welcome to zolar! We’re on a mission to make solar power accessible to everyone and are proud to enable our customers to use the power of the sun in their own homes while making an active contribution to climate protection.
At zolar, we know that different people are successful in different ways, which is why we offer a hybrid working environment, meaning you can decide how much time you spend in our Berlin office, or how much time you spend working from home.
We strive for sustainability, we are ambitious, honest, and transparent, and we never want to stop learning or growing.
Will you join us in working towards a greener future for everyone?
Your role at zolar
- Oversee daily operations, ensuring everything flows smoothly and the project goals are achieved
- Monitor, assess and improve processes and policies
- Ensure compliance with all contractual dates, including timely delivery of all required reports
- Support the Structured Finance Senior Manager regarding underwriting, reporting, collection and other tasks, as required
- Key point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders related to the product
- Develop a communication line and agreed reporting set-up with Management regarding updates on the product whilst remaining up to date on the company's issues & news
- Drive necessary iterations on the initial product to develop a mature product within the year following launch
What you will need to bring
- +3 years proven track record or experience in project manager/ product owner/ business analyst/ operational manager roles; preferably with a finance or financing component.
- Must have previous experience in Fintech-Payments and systems.
- Strong ability to drive cross-department projects, understand & structure processes, prioritise, communicate and escalate.
- Solution-oriented mindset, adaptability & pragmatism, drive and autonomy.
- Team player with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Language: English is a must, professional German preferred.
What zolar can offer you
100% remote working possible // Stay flexible
Whether you want to save yourself the commute to work or want to see your colleagues in person – you are free to choose how many days you work remotely or in the office.
Workation // Stay curious
As a digital company, we believe you can do your work just as well from the beach house in Portugal or the winter cabin in Sweden. That's why you can work up to 4 weeks per quarter from anywhere within the EU.
Mental & physical health // Stay healthy
Your mental and physical health is close to our hearts. You can expect 30 days of annual leave in addition to a mental health program in cooperation with Mindsurance and a discounted membership in Urban Sports Club.
Company pension plan // Live well tomorrow
A world worth living in is a matter close to our hearts, which is why we offer our employees support in their private retirement planning with the help of sustainable providers and an employer contribution of 20%.
Benefitsy // You have the choice
You get a monthly voucher budget of fifty Euros in the Benefitsy portal at your free disposal (e.g. Spotify, REWE, Sixt, IKEA and many more).
Dog policy // Bring your own dog
A variety of four-legged feel-good managers provide natural entertainment in the office and enjoy the attention of their two-legged colleagues.
Buddy programme & (team) events // Involved instead of just employed
Get off to a great start – with a buddy by your side and regular team- & company events.
Tomorrow Bank // Sustainable Banking
Thanks to our cooperation with Tomorrow Bank, you receive the Change-model free of charge for 6 months and also support climate protection in banking. Instead of investing in coal power or weapons, Tomorrow invests the money into the future.
Remote work equipment // Ready for work
We want you to be able to work as well at home as you can in the office, so we provide you with a one-off budget to purchase a desk, chair or other things you might need for your remote work. You also have the choice between a Lenovo ThinkPad or Apple Macbook.