Agile Coach (m/f/d)
The Tech team at Zolar ensures that we create a customer-centric environment and a positive contribution to the climate. Our focus is to develop software that provides and enhances new - and in some cases previously untapped - opportunities for climate action and generates business value. Each of our development teams takes full responsibility for a specific product, independently ensuring that the software is delivered quickly as well as functionally and completely. Our digital products enable our customers, our installation partners or our internal users to configure, buy, install and operate their solar projects.
You will take on the following tasks
- You are passionate about continuously improving our ways of working.
- You support both the tech and the product team to eliminate hurdles to help our teams to maximise their value delivered to our users.
- You will holistically support the tech & product organisation to transform Zolar to a true digital product company.
- You have 5+ years of experience of agile coaching in different environments.
- You would have direct experience with developing teams with methodologies and how to coach effectively.
- You have excellent communication skills in English (if you speak German is a bonus)
- You have deep knowledge about agile values, practices & frameworks.
- You are a keen observer, able to recognise anti-patterns in teams and can recommend change where necessary.
- You are comfortable dealing with stakeholders in every part of an organisation.
- You recognize risks, raise awareness about them and can help teams to solve them.
- You walk the talk. Practicing yourself what you promote towards the teams & organisation.
- You have a mission-driven but servant mindset and feel it's your mission to help our teams & organisation deliver maximum value to our users.
What Zolar can offer you
100% remote working possible // Stay flexible
Whether you want to save yourself the commute to work or want to see your colleagues in person – you are free to choose how many days you work remotely or in the office.
Workation // Stay curious
As a digital company, we believe you can do your work just as well from the beach house in Portugal or the winter cabin in Sweden. That's why you can work up to 4 weeks per quarter from anywhere within the EU.
Mental & physical health // Stay healthy
Your mental and physical health is close to our hearts. You can expect 30 days of annual leave in addition to a mental health program in cooperation with Mindsurance and a discounted membership in Urban Sports Club.
Company pension plan // Live well tomorrow
A world worth living in is a matter close to our hearts, which is why we offer our employees support in their private retirement planning with the help of sustainable providers and an employer contribution of 20%.
Benefitsy // You have the choice
You get a monthly voucher budget of fifty Euros in the Benefitsy portal at your free disposal (e.g. Spotify, REWE, Sixt, IKEA and many more).
Dog policy // Bring your own dog
A variety of four-legged feel-good managers provide natural entertainment in the office and enjoy the attention of their two-legged colleagues.
Buddy programme & (team) events // Involved instead of just employed
Get off to a great start – with a buddy by your side and regular team- & company events.
Tomorrow Bank // Sustainable Banking
Thanks to our cooperation with Tomorrow Bank, you receive the Change-model free of charge for 6 months and also support climate protection in banking. Instead of investing in coal power or weapons, Tomorrow invests the money into the future.
Remote work equipment // Ready for work
We want you to be able to work as well at home as you can in the office, so we provide you with a one-off budget to purchase a desk, chair or other things you might need for your remote work. You also have the choice between a Lenovo ThinkPad or Apple Macbook.
Clean energy for everyone.
Out of love for our planet, we want to create a liveable future for all people with clean energy. Our mission is to put a solar system onto every roof in the world. We enable homeowners to produce their own green electricity and at the same time actively contribute to climate protection.
Let's help shape the energy transition together - become part of our team!
- Climate activists - We actively work on climate protection. As a team. Every day.
- Growth Mindset - We years for growth.
- Strong together - Together we are working towards the same goal. Differences make us stronger.
- Information matters - We respect each other in discussion. The strongest argument wins.
- New paths - By offering a digital solution to climate protection, we are part of the renewable energy revolution.
- Now more than ever - Instead of giving up, we go the extra mile.
At Zolar, we strive to provide a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for every person who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, size, socio-economic status, origin, age, culture, faith or religion (or lack thereof).