Executive Assistant/Office Manager (m/w/d)
Clean Energy for everyone.
Welcome to zolar! We’re on a mission to make solar power accessible to everyone and are proud to enable our customers to use the power of the sun in their own homes while making an active contribution to climate protection.
At zolar, we know that different people are successful in different ways, which is why we offer a hybrid working environment, meaning you can decide how much time you spend in our Berlin office, or how much time you spend working from home.
We strive for sustainability, we are ambitious, honest, and transparent, and we never want to stop learning or growing.
Will you join us in working towards a greener future for everyone?
Your role at zolar
- Act as the primary point of contact for the executive team, managing their calendars, scheduling appointments, and coordinating meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations for management team members, including transportation and hotel bookings
- Coordinate office operations, including maintaining supplies, equipment, and facilities
- Assist with event coordination, including venue selection, catering, and logistics
- Maintain documentation and records, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality
What you will need to bring
- Proven experience in hotel, tourism or as an Office Administrator or Executive Assistant
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Proficient in using office software and applications (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, email clients, project management tools)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and in a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle changing priorities and fast-paced environments
- Experience in event planning and coordination is a plus
- Fluency in German and English (C1-C2)
What zolar can offer you
Workation // Stay curious
As a digital company, we believe you can do your work just as well from the beach house in Portugal or the winter cabin in Sweden. That's why you can work up to 4 weeks per quarter from anywhere within the EU.
Mental & physical health // Stay healthy
Your mental and physical health is close to our hearts. You can expect 30 days of annual leave in addition to a mental health program in cooperation with Mindsurance and a discounted membership in Urban Sports Club.
Company pension plan // Live well tomorrow
A world worth living in is a matter close to our hearts, which is why we offer our employees support in their private retirement planning with the help of sustainable providers and an employer contribution of 20%.
Benefitsy // You have the choice
You get a monthly voucher budget of fifty Euros in the Benefitsy portal at your free disposal (e.g. Spotify, REWE, Sixt, IKEA and many more).
Dog policy // Bring your own dog
A variety of four-legged feel-good managers provide natural entertainment in the office and enjoy the attention of their two-legged colleagues.
Buddy programme & (team) events // Involved instead of just employed
Get off to a great start – with a buddy by your side and regular team- & company events.
Tomorrow Bank // Sustainable Banking
Thanks to our cooperation with Tomorrow Bank, you receive the Change-model free of charge for 6 months and also support climate protection in banking. Instead of investing in coal power or weapons, Tomorrow invests the money into the future.
Remote work equipment // Ready for work
We want you to be able to work as well at home as you can in the office, so we provide you with a one-off budget to purchase a desk, chair or other things you might need for your remote work. You also have the choice between a Lenovo ThinkPad or Apple Macbook.
Out of love for our planet, we want to create a liveable future for all people with clean energy. Our mission is to put a solar system onto every roof in the world. We enable homeowners to produce their own green electricity and at the same time actively contribute to climate protection.
Let's help shape the energy transition together - become part of our team!
- Climate activists - We actively work on climate protection. As a team. Every day.
- Growth Mindset - We yearn for growth.
- Strong together - Together we are working towards the same goal. Differences make us stronger.
- Information matters - We respect each other in discussion. The strongest argument wins.
- New paths - By offering a digital solution to climate protection, we are part of the renewable energy revolution.
- Now more than ever - Instead of giving up, we go the extra mile.