Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2023
Who are we? 🏡
Zefir is the trusted intermediary for sellers, buyers, and real estate agents. Our mission is to simplify the real estate transaction, which is currently complex, lengthy, and uncertain.
For sellers, we offer a unique service as a real estate agent aggregator: when a seller entrusts us with a property for sale, we take care of presenting this property to all our partner agents, in order to maximize the probability of sale.
Zefir empowers European homeowners to break free and confidently move forward by making the home-selling and buying process fast, simple, and certain. We've secured €25M+ in funding from Sequoia Capital, the early investor behind tech powerhouses like Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram, and WhatsApp.
The sales team is the driving factor behind revenue for Zefir. Every member of the Sales team directly affects Zefir's bottom line. The Sales team is responsible for identifying and transforming net-new revenue through our existing leads base.
We’ve developed a unified culture, recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments. We make sure that top performers are recognized and built a competitive environment to keep the team motivated and unified.
The team’s objectives:
- Reach 15% conversion from qualification call to signed customer.
- Reach 70 lead customer scores from sellers.
- Manage a large portfolio of leads from qualification to customer onboarding.
- Uncover business needs, understand pains, and position Zefir as a compelling solution.
- Be an advisor to your customers by understanding their goals and defining plans of action.
- Hit weekly KPIs across a variety of touchpoints (email, phone, videoconference calls).
- Strategize on processes and methods to create revenue and improve customer experience.
- Identify the right specialist/support resources to bring into a deal, at the right time.
Preferred Experience ✅
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Business, or related fields.
- Experience establishing trusted relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Experience promoting a customer success focus in a "win as a team" environment.
- Capacity to produce new business, negotiate deals, and maintain healthy relationships.
Recruitment process 🤓
Screening with Sybille, Talent Acquisition. (30’)
Technical interview with Pierre Henri, Sales Lead. (30’)
Behavioural interview with Louis, co-founder. (45’)
Final Assignment with Louis, co-founder and Thomas, sales. (45’)
💸Attractive salary (see our new salary calculator). BSPCE (stock-option) for all with a 10-year equity option exercise period.
🏡Elegant office in the center of Paris (WeWork - 9e). (position based in Paris - Remote-friendly environment).
Mac or PC & Fleex for your home setup.
🍽Swile Lunch card with 11€/working day.
🛴Swile Mobility card with 42€/month for your sustainable mobility needs (metro passes, car-pooling, free-service scooters, gas purchases...).
🩺Alan Health insurance & prevoyance (100% covered for team members, partners, and kids).
👏One team-building day per month (hotel & transport paid for remote workers).
Our values 🔥
We take responsibility for all aspects of our surroundings, including challenges and successes. We prioritize transparency and open communication. We prioritize the overall mission of our company over individual or team interests and give direct but kind feedback to build trust and respect.
We prioritize taking action. We adapt to new information in order to achieve success. We have a growth mindset and believe that we can improve through dedication and determination. We value those who are open to learning and adapting.
We prioritize clear communication and avoid bureaucracy and unnecessary processes. We use data to inform decision-making. We set verifiable goals and accept probabilities.
👀 If you want to know more about our values, check out the article written by Déborah, People & Talent Lead here
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
What kind of people work at Zefir? All kinds! Zefir is an equal-opportunity employer that has the awesome opportunity to hire talented teammates from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences, and we're committed to a work environment of respect and kindness. We're united by Zefir's mission, and we celebrate our unique differences.