Posted on Wednesday, February 8, 2023
Who are we? 🏡
Zefir is the trusted intermediary for sellers, buyers, and real estate agents. Our mission is to simplify the real estate transaction, which is currently complex, lengthy, and uncertain.
For sellers, we offer a unique service as a real estate agent aggregator: when a seller entrusts us with a property for sale, we take care of presenting this property to all our partner agents, in order to maximize the probability of sale.
Zefir empowers European homeowners to break free and confidently move forward by making the home-selling and buying process fast, simple, and certain. We've secured €25M+ in funding from Sequoia Capital, the early investor behind tech powerhouses like Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram, and WhatsApp.
We are looking for a visionary full-stack developer who wants to drive the engineering of the company to build a resilient and complex product using a state-of-the-art tech stack (node.js/typescript + nest.js + graphql + react.js + next.js + terraform + kubernetes + GCP), maximizing the product’s impact on our customers' lives.
This role is perfect for you if you embody our culture:
- always challenge yourself,
- want to keep continuously learning and improving,
- looking forward to joining a fast-growing startup that’s looking to develop great products,
- understand that the one true tech KPI is time-to-delivery 😎. Shipping high-quality and tested code fast is the only way forward!
- desire to be part of a high throughput team that uses clean and well-thought engineering architecture and design principles to expand the realm of possibilities for millions of European homeowners.
Here, you’ll be part of a company that dreams up big and does everything necessary to make it happen. Bring your passion, dedication, and focus on helping invent the future!
- Drive the engineering culture and best practices
- Be responsible for the architecture (frontend and backend)
- Lead technical development of innovative product features
- Write clean, tested, and maintainable code, allowing a rapid iteration of the product
- Efficiently and rapidly deploy high-quality code to deliver impact for our customers
- Communicate with the product and business teams to define the best features, and influence the outcome
Preferred Experience ✅
- Good knowledge of fundamentals of Computer Science
- Architectural knowledge
- Experience with Node.js - Typescript is a bonus
- Experience with SQL databases - Postgres is a bonus
- Experience with GraphQL is a bonus
Others bonus : Experience or willing to learn Data Engineering skills, job orchestration, ETLs, Data Transfers, Data Lake Management, Analytics
Soft-skills expected 😇
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate with non-technical stakeholders (product owners, UX designers, Marketing managers, etc.)
- Proactive mindset and willingness to have complete ownership of the codebase and infrastructure
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Ambitious, performance-driven with a positive mindset
Our values 🔥
We take responsibility for all aspects of our surroundings, including challenges and successes. We prioritize transparency and open communication. We prioritize the overall mission of our company over individual or team interests and give direct but kind feedback to build trust and respect.
We prioritize taking action. We adapt to new information in order to achieve success. We have a growth mindset and believe we can improve through dedication and determination. We value those who are open to learning and adapting.
We prioritize clear communication and avoid bureaucracy and unnecessary processes. We use data to inform decision-making. We set verifiable goals and accept probabilities.
Elegant office in the center of Paris (WeWork - 9e)
Mac or PC & Fleex for your home setup
Swile Lunch card with 11€/working day
Swile Mobility card with 42€/month for your sustainable mobility needs (metro passes, car-pooling, free-service scooters, gas purchases...)
A monthly allowance of 20€ for buying books or subscribing to an audiobook service.
Alan Health insurance & prevoyance (100% covered for team members, partners, and kids)
One team-building day per month (hotel & transport paid for remote workers)
BSPCE (stock-option) for all with a 10-year equity option exercise period
Screening with Talent Acquisition Manager (30’)
Take-home test and Technical interview with 2 Software Engineers (60’)
Behavioural interview with 1 Founder (45’)
Final Assignment with 1 Product and 1 Engineering Lead (45’)
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
What kind of people work at Zefir? All kinds! Zefir is an equal-opportunity employer that has the awesome opportunity to hire talented teammates from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences, and we're committed to a work environment of respect and kindness. We're united by Zefir's mission, and we celebrate our unique differences.