Project Operations Coordinator
About Ukio |
Ukio’s mission is to empower individuals to live where they want, when they want 🌎.
We do this by disrupting the traditional residential real estate market, providing fully furnished and artfully designed apartments for stays starting at one month. We remove all the hassle around finding a rental with no long-term contracts, moving/buying furniture, security deposits, broker fees, etc. giving choice and flexibility to allow people to live where and when they want. 💥
We are a Barcelona based startup with offices in Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin and Paris! and soon we will conquer some more cities across Europe 🚀
Backed by Europe's best Venture Capital firms, the next year will be a critical phase in our growth as we look to further build out our team and expand into multiple new markets 🔥 . We have successfully raised a Series A investment round that will help propel our growth throughout Western Europe. 🥇
Our culture |
We honor diversity, compassion, and honesty above all else in our team. We’ve already got a great mix of dedicated, collaborative, and results-driven people and are looking for more like minded folks to join our team. In true startup fashion, we always embrace the unknown and grant full autonomy to our team members to act as the owners of their projects and tasks. We are creators who embrace dynamic environments and take on and build up projects from scratch.
Our team is composed of everyone from foodies to athletes, adventure seekers to art buffs. We know fun, and we always have a team event on our calendars, so are you ready to join us?
We are seeking an Onboarding Coordinator to join our team in Paris. In this role you will work on the transformation of the newly acquired apartments, ensuring each new Ukio apartment becomes stay-ready for our guests whilst maintaining the brand quality standards and meeting the project schedule. We are a new start-up, so you’ll be given a high degree of autonomy and expected to deal with numerous challenges and opportunities along the way.
- Support the onboarding team in the transformation of Ukio apartments to meet the established schedule, budget and quality standards for all ongoing projects
- Assist real estate team on pre-signature visits, due diligence process to detect possible technical and constructive improvements needed for each apartment as well as follow-up to complete all necessary property improvements
- Define daily goals and responsibilities for facilities specialists
- Coordinate daily tasks and follow-ups with third party service providers (i.e. plumbing, electricians, house cleaning, painters, carpenters etc.)
- Ensure all Ukio apartments have correct and functional utility services needed
- Manage the budget and invoice control for the onboarding costs of ongoing projects
- Coordinate the access control of each apartment, from keys to electronic locks
- Provide data-driven recommendations and process improvements to drive higher operational efficiency, customer service, and quality of stays