Account Executive Intern
About Ukio |
We are one of the most promising startups of 2023 with headquarters in Spain. We were founded in Barcelona, and since then, we've expanded to include offices in Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin, and Paris. This is only the beginning as we've got our sights set on spreading to the rest of Europe and later to include other continents as well 🚀.
Ukio's mission is to empower individuals to live where they want, when they want 🌎. We do this by disrupting the traditional residential real estate market, providing fully furnished and artfully designed apartments for stays starting at one month. We remove all the hassle around finding a rental with no long-term contracts, security deposits, broker fees, moving/buying furniture, etc., giving choice and flexibility to allow people to plant their roots anywhere 💥.
Backed by Europe's best Venture Capital firms, this year will be vital in our growth as we look to further build out our team, further establish ourselves in our current markets, and expand our reach into multiple new markets 🔥. We are currently ranked in the top 10 startups in Spain by Linkedin, and we have successfully raised a Series A investment round of €27 million that will help propel our growth throughout Western Europe and bring us closer to reaching our goals🥇.
Our culture |
We honor diversity, compassion, and honesty above all else in our team. We’ve already got a great mix of dedicated, collaborative, and results-driven people and are looking for more like minded folks to join our team. In true startup fashion, we always embrace the unknown and grant full autonomy to our team members to act as the owners of their projects and tasks. We are creators who embrace dynamic environments and take on and build up projects from scratch.
Our team is composed of everyone from foodies to athletes, adventure seekers to art buffs. We know fun, and we always have a team event on our calendars, so are you ready to join us?
We are looking for someone who wants to start his/her exciting career in Key Account Management, a new division of the Ukio sales team that will manage the large accounts acquired in the last 3 years. As an Account Executive Intern, you will be primarily responsible for supporting the account management team in Barcelona in various tasks related to client management, sales, and business development.
- Assist in managing client accounts by providing administrative support to account executives.
- Communicate with clients via email, phone calls, or meetings to update them on project progress and gather feedback.
- Aid in the development of sales and marketing materials for potential clients.
- Participate in client meetings and sales quotations gaining exposure to the sales process and client interactions.
- Assist in coordinating internal resources and cross-functional teams to ensure the successful execution of client projects.
- Help manage project timelines => Social and Networking
- Maintaining client files, controlling clients stay and updating CRM systems.
About you |
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Tourism, Communications or a related field.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to interact professionally with clients and internal Management.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Enthusiasm for learning and a willingness to take on new challenges and responsibilities
- Flexible, resilient and content with ambiguity and changes.
- Confident with working in cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable performing in a start-up environment.
Ukio's life benefits |
- Paid internship
- Team buildings and office events
- Transportation card (transportation coverage for role that have traveling needed for their work tasks according to the internal policy)
- Breakfast at the office, fruits, nutrition bars, free coffee/tea and popcorn!
- An amazing internal culture and no dress code!
- International working environment with many different nationalities!
Ukio's culture promotes and values each individual's contribution. Diversity and inclusion, it’s a big topic for us, as such we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
Sky's the limit for us. We're here to revolutionize your life. Be part of this revolution 🔥
We look forward to receiving your application!