About Ukio |
We are one of the most promising startups of 2023 with headquarters in Spain. We were founded in Barcelona, and since then, we've expanded to include offices in Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin, and Paris. This is only the beginning as we've got our sights set on spreading to the rest of Europe and later to include other continents as well 🚀.
Ukio's mission is to empower individuals to live where they want, when they want 🌎. We do this by disrupting the traditional residential real estate market, providing fully furnished and artfully designed apartments for stays starting at one month. We remove all the hassle around finding a rental with no long-term contracts, security deposits, broker fees, moving/buying furniture, etc., giving choice and flexibility to allow people to plant their roots anywhere 💥.
Backed by Europe's best Venture Capital firms, this year will be vital in our growth as we look to further build out our team, further establish ourselves in our current markets, and expand our reach into multiple new markets 🔥. We are currently ranked in the top 10 startups in Spain by Linkedin, and we have successfully raised a Series A investment round of €27 million that will help propel our growth throughout Western Europe and bring us closer to reaching our goals🥇.
Our culture |
We honor diversity, compassion, and honesty above all else in our team. We’ve already got a great mix of dedicated, collaborative, and results-driven people and are looking for more like minded folks to join our team. In true startup fashion, we always embrace the unknown and grant full autonomy to our team members to act as the owners of their projects and tasks. We are creators who embrace dynamic environments and take on and build up projects from scratch.
Our team is composed of everyone from foodies to athletes, adventure seekers to art buffs. We know fun, and we always have a team event on our calendars, so are you ready to join us?
We are looking for an SEO expert with proven experience in enhancing online presence and implementing strategies that will drive revenue. As we continue to scale, online presence in a very competitive market is key to our success. A level of technical proficiency is required, but more importantly, the ability to think creatively of tactics that will get us to the top of organic rankings. This role will work closely with the marketing, product and tech functions to drive a holistic SEO growth strategy.
- Develop and execute on and off-page SEO strategies to improve website authority and enhance organic search rankings.
- Oversee the production of SEO optimised content for landing pages alongside the copywriting team
- Conducting thorough keyword research and analysis to identify growth opportunities.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure SEO best practices are integrated into content creation, web development, and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with content creators to develop high-quality, shareable content for link-building campaigns.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, algorithm updates, and emerging opportunities in off-page SEO.
About you |
- Proven experience in SEO with a track record of driving tangible results.
- Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices and tools (we use Semrush).
- Proficiency in technical SEO jargon and ability to communicate SEO needs with developers.
- Creative thinker who can use out-of-box strategies to enhance SEO performance.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a focus on revenue generation through SEO.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to collaborate effectively with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make informed decisions.
- Experience in the hotel, real estate and travel industries, and knowledge of its complexities, is a plus.
Ukio's life benefits |
- Private Health Insurance with SANITAS
- Flexible retribution with Payflow
- UKIO Anniversary gift
- Team buildings and office events
- Transportation card (transportation coverage for role that have traveling needed for their work tasks according to the internal policy)
- Breakfast at the office, fruits, nutrition bars, free coffee/tea and popcorn!
- An amazing internal culture and no dress code!
- International working environment with many different nationalities!
Ukio's culture promotes and values each individual's contribution. Diversity and inclusion, it’s a big topic for us, as such we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
Sky's the limit for us. We're here to revolutionize your life. Be part of this revolution 🔥
We look forward to receiving your application!