Junior Sales Market Research Analyst - Portuguese Speaker
About Ukio |
We are one of the most promising startups of 2023 with headquarters in Spain. We were founded in Barcelona, and since then, we've expanded to include offices in Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin, and Paris. This is only the beginning as we've got our sights set on spreading to the rest of Europe and later to include other continents as well 🚀.
Ukio's mission is to empower individuals to live where they want, when they want 🌎. We do this by disrupting the traditional residential real estate market, providing fully furnished and artfully designed apartments for stays starting at one month. We remove all the hassle around finding a rental with no long-term contracts, security deposits, broker fees, moving/buying furniture, etc., giving choice and flexibility to allow people to plant their roots anywhere 💥.
Backed by Europe's best Venture Capital firms, this year will be vital in our growth as we look to further build out our team, further establish ourselves in our current markets, and expand our reach into multiple new markets 🔥. We are currently ranked in the top 10 startups in Spain by Linkedin, and we have successfully raised a Series A investment round of €27 million that will help propel our growth throughout Western Europe and bring us closer to reaching our goals🥇.
Our culture |
We honor diversity, compassion, and honesty above all else in our team. We’ve already got a great mix of dedicated, collaborative, and results-driven people and are looking for more like minded folks to join our team. In true startup fashion, we always embrace the unknown and grant full autonomy to our team members to act as the owners of their projects and tasks. We are creators who embrace dynamic environments and take on and build up projects from scratch.
Our team is composed of everyone from foodies to athletes, adventure seekers to art buffs. We know fun, and we always have a team event on our calendars, so are you ready to join us?
We are looking for a Junior Sales Market Research Analyst to help us grow our Portuguese market from our Barcelona office! As a Junior Sales Market Research Analyst you will be responsible for prospecting and following up new and existing leads.
- Responsible for outbound sales prospecting.
- Rather than trying to close deals, your work revolves around generating and qualifying new leads—and moving them through the sales pipeline, until they’re ready to talk to your sales executive
- You team up with a dedicated sales executive on a two-step system that enables the account executives to focus on finding new leads, getting past gatekeepers, and other prospecting-related tasks. The sales executive will then focus on closing those leads.
- You will build a solid understanding of the industry and sales process to spark meaningful conversations.
- As a result, he/she will spend much of their time reaching out to potential clients through the early stages of the sales funnel, either preparing prospects to speak with a closer or screening their true intention to buy.
- The AE will also focus on nurturing and upselling existing clients of Ukio
About you |
- 1 year of experience in sales prospecting positions
- You have studied a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Tourism, Marketing or related.
- Experience in communication and customer relationship management.
- You are very responsible and highly motivated to work in sales
- Comfortable making cold mailing with excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- C1 English level and C1 Portuguese
- Flexible, resilient and content with ambiguity and changes.
- Confident with working in cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable performing in a start-up environment
Ukio's life benefits |
- A challenging job at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- Competitive annual gross salary, to be determined in line with your knowledge and experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Insurance
- International working environment with many different nationalities
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Team events and an amazing internal culture
- Breakfast in the office, fruits, nutrition bars, free coffee and popcorn for whenever you feel like it!
Ukio's culture promotes and values each individual's contribution. Diversity and inclusion, it’s a big topic for us, as such we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
Sky's the limit for us. We're here to revolutionize your life. Be part of this revolution 🔥
We look forward to receiving your application!