Project Operations Manager - Renovations
About Ukio |
We are one of the most promising startups of 2023 with headquarters in Spain. We were founded in Barcelona, and since then, we've expanded to include offices in Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin, and Paris. This is only the beginning as we've got our sights set on spreading to the rest of Europe and later to include other continents as well 🚀.
Ukio's mission is to empower individuals to live where they want, when they want 🌎. We do this by disrupting the traditional residential real estate market, providing fully furnished and artfully designed apartments for stays starting at one month. We remove all the hassle around finding a rental with no long-term contracts, security deposits, broker fees, moving/buying furniture, etc., giving choice and flexibility to allow people to plant their roots anywhere 💥.
Backed by Europe's best Venture Capital firms, this year will be vital in our growth as we look to further build out our team, further establish ourselves in our current markets, and expand our reach into multiple new markets 🔥. We are currently ranked in the top 10 startups in Spain by Linkedin, and we have successfully raised a Series A investment round of €27 million that will help propel our growth throughout Western Europe and bring us closer to reaching our goals🥇.
Our culture |
We honor diversity, compassion, and honesty above all else in our team. We’ve already got a great mix of dedicated, collaborative, and results-driven people and are looking for more like minded folks to join our team. In true startup fashion, we always embrace the unknown and grant full autonomy to our team members to act as the owners of their projects and tasks. We are creators who embrace dynamic environments and take on and build up projects from scratch.
Our team is composed of everyone from foodies to athletes, adventure seekers to art buffs. We know fun, and we always have a team event on our calendars, so are you ready to join us?
We are seeking an Home Operations Supervisor to join our team in Paris.
In this role you will overseeing the home transformation process of new apartments in Paris managing the projects ́ budgets and schedules to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of each project, whilst meeting Ukio ́s quality standards.
We are a new start-up, so you’ll be given a high degree of autonomy and expected to deal with numerous challenges and opportunities along the way.
- Maintain a constant focus on achieving cost, speed, and quality goals, adapting daily operations to meet these objectives effectively.
- Collaborate with various cross-functional Ukio departments involved in the Home Transformation Process, including Supply, Design, Revenue, and Guest Operations, to ensure a seamless process, precise communication, and information exchange across relevant channels and platforms.
- Supervise and support Coordinators, Interns, and Project Technicians on their daily basis making changes according to priorities.
Speed & Cost
- Ensure the alignment of project execution timelines with the strategic planification of install and guest-ready dates.
- Efficiently manage the assignment of internal and/or external labor resources engaged at the Ukio Home transformation.
- Monitor the expenditures of the Home Operations team members and ensure the accurate recording and uploading of expenses in the relevant systems.
- Responsible for the process to get all apartment utilities activated, such as electricity, gas, water, insurance, and internet, ahead of the guest-ready date.
- Supervise the Project Operations checks and make sure their correct implementation contributes to quality standards.
- Ensure the proper storage of supportive documentation and maintain up-to-date information across all necessary platforms.
About you |
- You have 2+ years of operational experience in hospitality/vacation rental industry and/or Real Estate and/or a Startup
- Experience in managing others ideally as team leader or a Supervisor
- Significant operational management experience while working under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience handling customer service issues
- Fluency in French and English (C1) required
- Flexible, resilient and content with ambiguity and changes.
- Confident with working in cross-functional teams
- Comfortable performing in a start-up environment.
Ukio's life benefits |
- Private Health Insurance with SANITAS
- Flexible retribution with Payflow
- UKIO Anniversary gift
- Team buildings and office events
- Transportation card (transportation coverage for role that have traveling needed for their work tasks according to the internal policy)
- Breakfast at the office, fruits, nutrition bars, free coffee/tea and popcorn!
- An amazing internal culture and no dress code!
- International working environment with many different nationalities!
Ukio's culture promotes and values each individual's contribution. Diversity and inclusion, it’s a big topic for us, as such we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
Sky's the limit for us. We're here to revolutionize your life. Be part of this revolution 🔥