Junior Designer Assistant / Project Manager
About Ukio |
Ukio’s mission is to empower individuals to live where they want, when they want 🌎.
We do this by disrupting the traditional residential real estate market, providing fully furnished and artfully designed apartments for stays starting at one month. We remove all the hassle around finding a rental with no long-term contracts, moving/buying furniture, security deposits, broker fees, etc. giving choice and flexibility to allow people to live where and when they want. 💥
We are a Barcelona based startup with offices in Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin and Paris. Soon we will conquer some more cities across Europe 🚀
Backed by Europe's best Venture Capital firms, the next year will be a critical phase in our growth as we look to further build out our team and expand into multiple new markets 🔥 . We have successfully raised €27 million in our Series A investment round in 2022 that will help propel our growth throughout Western Europe. 🥇
Our culture |
We honor diversity, compassion, and honesty above all else in our team. We’ve already got a great mix of dedicated, collaborative, and results-driven people and are looking for more like minded folks to join our team. In true startup fashion, we always embrace the unknown and grant full autonomy to our team members to act as the owners of their projects and tasks. We are creators who embrace dynamic environments and take on and build up projects from scratch.
Our team is composed of everyone from foodies to athletes, adventure seekers to art buffs. We know fun, and we always have a team event on our calendars, so are you ready to join us?
We are seeking a Junior Designer Assistant to support our design and project manager team. As a Junior Designer Assistant you will be responsible for the entire implementation of the design project of each apartment. You will be given a high degree of autonomy and expected to deal with numerous challenges and opportunities along the way.
- Measurements & photos of the apartment and send material to the designer.
- Manage and Execute the project provided by the designer,
- Manage communication with logistic
- Track all furniture purchases
- Manage all replacements and return processes throughout the buyer
- Oversee furniture implementation during onboarding
- Work cross functionally with supply chain and facilities team for efficient onboarding process
- Staging, manage and oversee photoshoots of the projects
- You have 2.5 years of interior design and/or project management experience in hospitality or residential services
- Excel skills
- You are go-getter who is highly organized and energetic
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with short turnaround in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable working in cross-functional teams
- Fluent in French, good level in English
- Sketch up knowledge important, Autocad will be a plus
Ukio's life benefits |
- A challenging job at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- International working environment with many different nationalities
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Flexible schedule and no dress code!
- Team events and an amazing internal culture
- Breakfast in the office, fruits, nutrition bars, free coffee and popcorn for whenever you feel like it!
Ukio's culture promotes and values each individual's contribution. Diversity and inclusion, it’s a big topic for us, as such we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
Sky's the limit for us. We're here to revolutionize your life. Be part of this revolution 🔥
We look forward to receiving your application!