Head of Brand
About Ukio |
We are one of the most promising startups of 2023 with headquarters in Spain. We were founded in Barcelona, and since then, we've expanded to include offices in Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin, and Paris. This is only the beginning as we've got our sights set on spreading to the rest of Europe and later to include other continents as well 🚀.
Ukio's mission is to empower individuals to live where they want, when they want 🌎. We do this by disrupting the traditional residential real estate market, providing fully furnished and artfully designed apartments for stays starting at one month. We remove all the hassle around finding a rental with no long-term contracts, security deposits, broker fees, moving/buying furniture, etc., giving choice and flexibility to allow people to plant their roots anywhere 💥.
Backed by Europe's best Venture Capital firms, this year will be vital in our growth as we look to further build out our team, further establish ourselves in our current markets, and expand our reach into multiple new markets 🔥. We are currently ranked in the top 10 startups in Spain by Linkedin, and we have successfully raised a Series A investment round of €27 million that will help propel our growth throughout Western Europe and bring us closer to reaching our goals🥇.
Our culture |
We honor diversity, compassion, and honesty above all else in our team. We’ve already got a great mix of dedicated, collaborative, and results-driven people and are looking for more like minded folks to join our team. In true startup fashion, we always embrace the unknown and grant full autonomy to our team members to act as the owners of their projects and tasks. We are creators who embrace dynamic environments and take on and build up projects from scratch.
Our team is composed of everyone from foodies to athletes, adventure seekers to art buffs. We know fun, and we always have a team event on our calendars, so are you ready to join us?
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Head of Brand to join our team at Ukio. As the Head of Brand, you will be responsible for overseeing and enhancing the overall brand presence and identity across various markets. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in public relations, brand development, event management, and partnership building.
- Develop and articulate a clear and compelling brand content strategy across the different markets.
- Oversee the creation of all content assets including visual assets, copy, and multimedia content.
- Manage and oversee all PR related activities (working with agencies, investors relationship, consistent messaging) and help craft compelling narratives and messaging.
- Event organization for guests, landlords, and partners to enhance brand visibility and drive sales.
- Manage and develop new and existing brand and guest partnerships that enhance the brand’s image in all markets.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of a strong and cohesive brand identity and guidelines,ensuring consistency in the messaging, visual elements and tone applied to all communication channels.
About you |
- Previous experience leading a branding team.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced B2C dynamic environment
- Proven track record of successful brand development and public relations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field
If you are passionate about branding, have a creative mindset, and are ready to take on a leadership role in a dynamic company like Ukio, we invite you to apply for the position of Head of Brand.
Ukio's life benefits |
- Private Health Insurance with SANITAS
- Flexible retribution with Payflow
- UKIO Anniversary gift
- Team buildings and office events
- Transportation card (transportation coverage for role that have traveling needed for their work tasks according to the internal policy)
- Breakfast at the office, fruits, nutrition bars, free coffee/tea and popcorn!
- An amazing internal culture and no dress code!
- International working environment with many different nationalities!
Ukio's culture promotes and values each individual's contribution. Diversity and inclusion, it’s a big topic for us, as such we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
Sky's the limit for us. We're here to revolutionize your life. Be part of this revolution 🔥
We look forward to receiving your application!