Revenue Strategy Intern
About Ukio |
We are one of the most promising startups of 2023 with headquarters in Spain. We were founded in Barcelona, and since then, we've expanded to include offices in Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin, and Paris. This is only the beginning as we've got our sights set on spreading to the rest of Europe and later to include other continents as well 🚀.
Ukio's mission is to empower individuals to live where they want, when they want 🌎. We do this by disrupting the traditional residential real estate market, providing fully furnished and artfully designed apartments for stays starting at one month. We remove all the hassle around finding a rental with no long-term contracts, security deposits, broker fees, moving/buying furniture, etc., giving choice and flexibility to allow people to plant their roots anywhere 💥.
Backed by Europe's best Venture Capital firms, this year will be vital in our growth as we look to further build out our team, further establish ourselves in our current markets, and expand our reach into multiple new markets 🔥. We are currently ranked in the top 10 startups in Spain by Linkedin, and we have successfully raised a Series A investment round of €27 million that will help propel our growth throughout Western Europe and bring us closer to reaching our goals🥇.
We honor diversity, compassion, and honesty above all else in our team. We’ve already got a great mix of dedicated, collaborative, and results-driven people and are looking for more likze minded folks to join our team. In true startup fashion, we always embrace the unknown and grant full autonomy to our team members to act as the owners of their projects and tasks. We are creators who embrace dynamic environments and take on and build up projects from scratch.
Our team is composed of everyone from foodies to athletes, adventure seekers to art buffs. We know fun, and we always have a team event on our calendars, so are you ready to join us?
We are seeking a Revenue Strategy Intern to join our team in Barcelona.
You will be working hand in hand closely with the Revenue Director, supporting the team with the current processes, analyzing and managing the data from different markets and sales teams.
Big part of your role will be to define and help with the blockers, efficiently managing time and prioritize tasks to maximize productivity.
Being a part of the Revenue Team, you will be helping with planning the right revenue strategy for UKIO.
- Support the different areas of the Revenue department
- Creation of apartments in our different platforms to increase our visibility
- Research of new opportunities in the new markets
- Analyze markets during low seasons to help creating a strategy and thinking out of the box
- Track the strategy of our competitors in the different markets
- Support Revenue Director setting kpis to measure and improve revenue team performance
- Providing hands-on support to transform ideas into reality and monitor their progress.
- Problem and conflicts solver
- Adaptable, being open to changes
- Have time management skills
- Comfortable in working with cross-functional teams
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Available for the full time internship
- Preferable studying business administration/real estate/hospitality/tourism/revenue management.
- Paid internship
- Team buildings and office events
- Transportation card (transportation coverage for role that have traveling needed for their work tasks according to the internal policy)
- Breakfast at the office, fruits, nutrition bars, free coffee/tea and popcorn!
- An amazing internal culture and no dress code!
- International working environment with many different nationalities!
Ukio's culture promotes and values each individual's contribution. Diversity and inclusion, it’s a big topic for us, as such we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
Sky's the limit for us. We're here to revolutionize your life. Be part of this revolution 🔥
We look forward to receiving your application!