Junior Sales Coordinator
About Ukio |
We are one of the most promising startups of 2023 with headquarters in Spain. We were founded in Barcelona, and since then, we've expanded to include offices in Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin, and Paris. This is only the beginning as we've got our sights set on spreading to the rest of Europe and later to include other continents as well 🚀.
Ukio's mission is to empower individuals to live where they want, when they want 🌎. We do this by disrupting the traditional residential real estate market, providing fully furnished and artfully designed apartments for stays starting at one month. We remove all the hassle around finding a rental with no long-term contracts, security deposits, broker fees, moving/buying furniture, etc., giving choice and flexibility to allow people to plant their roots anywhere 💥.
Backed by Europe's best Venture Capital firms, this year will be vital in our growth as we look to further build out our team, further establish ourselves in our current markets, and expand our reach into multiple new markets 🔥. We are currently ranked in the top 10 startups in Spain by Linkedin, and we have successfully raised a Series A investment round of €27 million that will help propel our growth throughout Western Europe and bring us closer to reaching our goals🥇.
Our culture |
We honor diversity, compassion, and honesty above all else in our team. We’ve already got a great mix of dedicated, collaborative, and results-driven people and are looking for more like minded folks to join our team. In true startup fashion, we always embrace the unknown and grant full autonomy to our team members to act as the owners of their projects and tasks. We are creators who embrace dynamic environments and take on and build up projects from scratch.
Our team is composed of everyone from foodies to athletes, adventure seekers to art buffs. We know fun, and we always have a team event on our calendars, so are you ready to join us?
We are seeking a Junior Sales Coordinator who speaks French to join our team in Barcelona. You will be responsible for assisting with the sales of our rental apartments and guest services in Paris plus ad-hoc support covering staff holidays / other markets. The role requires flexibility and someone highly oriented to team results, you see the wider picture and understand the impact of your position. You will play a key role to help ensure that we meet our occupancy and revenue goals as well as our customer satisfaction targets. We are a new start-up, so you’ll be given a high degree of autonomy and expected to deal with numerous challenges and opportunities along the way.
- Support and assist the sales team with day to day tasks
- Responsible for the sales cycle from lead reception to closing the deal
- Converting leads into customers
- Managing negotiations with prospective clients
- Respond to customer inquiries related to new and existing reservations
- Understand the needs of our potential customers and provide them with the best solution
- Provide personalised support to our customers throughout the booking
- Maintain clear, transparent and personalised communication with clients and potential clients
- Draft rental agreement contracts
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the whole Demand team
- You have experience with a hospitality company and with guest services.
- Experience managing customer communications and relations.
- C1 English level
- French, Portuguese, Spanish or German C1 level as additional language
- Flexible, resilient and content with ambiguity and changes.
- Confident with working in cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable performing in a start-up environment.
Ukio's life benefits |
- Private Health Insurance with SANITAS
- Flexible retribution with Payflow
- UKIO Anniversary gift
- Team buildings and office events
- Transportation card (transportation coverage for role that have traveling needed for their work tasks according to the internal policy)
- Breakfast at the office, fruits, nutrition bars, free coffee/tea and popcorn!
- An amazing internal culture and no dress code!
- International working environment with many different nationalities!
Ukio's culture promotes and values each individual's contribution. Diversity and inclusion, it’s a big topic for us, as such we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
Sky's the limit for us. We're here to revolutionize your life. Be part of this revolution 🔥
We look forward to receiving your application!