Junior B2B Sales Executive - German native speaker
About Ukio |
We are one of the most promising startups of 2023 with headquarters in Spain. We were founded in Barcelona, and since then, we've expanded to include offices in Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin, and Paris. This is only the beginning as we've got our sights set on spreading to the rest of Europe and later to include other continents as well 🚀.
Ukio's mission is to empower individuals to live where they want, when they want 🌎. We do this by disrupting the traditional residential real estate market, providing fully furnished and artfully designed apartments for stays starting at one month. We remove all the hassle around finding a rental with no long-term contracts, security deposits, broker fees, moving/buying furniture, etc., giving choice and flexibility to allow people to plant their roots anywhere 💥.
Backed by Europe's best Venture Capital firms, this year will be vital in our growth as we look to further build out our team, further establish ourselves in our current markets, and expand our reach into multiple new markets 🔥. We are currently ranked in the top 10 startups in Spain by Linkedin, and we have successfully raised a Series A investment round of €27 million that will help propel our growth throughout Western Europe and bring us closer to reaching our goals🥇.
Our culture |
We honor diversity, compassion, and honesty above all else in our team. We’ve already got a great mix of dedicated, collaborative, and results-driven people and are looking for more like minded folks to join our team. In true startup fashion, we always embrace the unknown and grant full autonomy to our team members to act as the owners of their projects and tasks. We are creators who embrace dynamic environments and take on and build up projects from scratch.
Our team is composed of everyone from foodies to athletes, adventure seekers to art buffs. We know fun, and we always have a team event on our calendars, so are you ready to join us?
As a B2B Sales Executive (German market) at Ukio.com, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth through the acquisition and development of corporate accounts and B2B account. You will work closely with the B2B sales and marketing teams to identify and target new business opportunities, develop relationships with key decision-makers, and build a pipeline of qualified leads.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to identify and target new corporate accounts.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers at target accounts.
- Collaborate with the marketing teams to develop compelling value propositions and messaging for target accounts
- Manage the sales cycle from lead generation to contract negotiation and closing
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified leads and opportunities
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure a seamless customer experience from sales to onboarding
About you |
- Experience in B2B sales, preferably in a real estate, face to face or B2B environments
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and developing relationships with corporate accounts
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRM systems preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- You have a fluent level of English and German.
- German market knowledge
If you are a motivated, results-driven sales professional with a passion for B2B sales and relationship-building, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Ukio's life benefits |
- A challenging job at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- Competitive annual gross salary, to be determined in line with your knowledge and experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Insurance
- International working environment with many different nationalities
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Team events and an amazing internal culture
- Breakfast in the office, fruits, nutrition bars, free coffee and popcorn for whenever you feel like it!
Ukio's culture promotes and values each individual's contribution. Diversity and inclusion, it’s a big topic for us, as such we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
Sky's the limit for us. We're here to revolutionize your life. Be part of this revolution 🔥
We look forward to receiving your application!