Junior Content Specialist - Revenue Team
About Ukio |
We are one of the most promising startups of 2023 with headquarters in Spain. We were founded in Barcelona, and since then, we've expanded to include offices in Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin, and Paris. This is only the beginning as we've got our sights set on spreading to the rest of Europe and later to include other continents as well 🚀.
Ukio's mission is to empower individuals to live where they want, when they want 🌎. We do this by disrupting the traditional residential real estate market, providing fully furnished and artfully designed apartments for stays starting at one month. We remove all the hassle around finding a rental with no long-term contracts, security deposits, broker fees, moving/buying furniture, etc., giving choice and flexibility to allow people to plant their roots anywhere 💥.
Backed by Europe's best Venture Capital firms, this year will be vital in our growth as we look to further build out our team, further establish ourselves in our current markets, and expand our reach into multiple new markets 🔥. We are currently ranked in the top 10 startups in Spain by Linkedin, and we have successfully raised a Series A investment round of €27 million that will help propel our growth throughout Western Europe and bring us closer to reaching our goals🥇.
Our culture |
We honor diversity, compassion, and honesty above all else in our team. We’ve already got a great mix of dedicated, collaborative, and results-driven people and are looking for more like minded folks to join our team. In true startup fashion, we always embrace the unknown and grant full autonomy to our team members to act as the owners of their projects and tasks. We are creators who embrace dynamic environments and take on and build up projects from scratch.
Our team is composed of everyone from foodies to athletes, adventure seekers to art buffs. We know fun, and we always have a team event on our calendars, so are you ready to join us?
We are looking for a Junior Content Specialist to join our Revenue team. The Revenue team is Ukio's control tower for all business operations, responsible for optimizing our pricing strategy, apartment distribution in digital platforms and in charge of the driving significant growth for all distribution channels.
Every year we will expand into multiple new markets while continuing to optimize our existing portfolio. As a Junior Content Specialist you will be part of the Revenue team yet work in close collaboration with the Sales team through more than 20 different digital platforms. In this role, you will liaise with our designers to source the content needed to distribute our apartments online and talk to the different distribution channels to see possible content and positioning improvements. To succeed in this role you will need to take initiative, manage your own projects, communicate clearly with stakeholders and strive to understand what drives our business.
- Creation of new apartments on the different platforms for all the markets where Ukio is present in.
- Manage Integrations and connectivities between PMS, Channel Manager with the platforms
- Analyzing content on platforms and possibilities for improvement
- Search for OTAS specialized in our business model in new markets like Paris or Berlin
- Negotiation with distribution channels to obtain better conditions
- Brief cross-functional teams (inputs, Design, Web development) and provide feedback based on your understanding of the brand image, campaign objectives and UX principles
About you |
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing or hospitality related positions.
- You are fluent in Spanish and English with a C1 level. We have a special interest in multilingual talents, mainly in the markets we operate: Germany, France and Portugal.
- You are organized and detail-oriented.
- You work as team player looking for the success of the team goal.
- You are usted work under pressure and with short deadlines in parallel projects.
- You are usted work autonomously and being a self contributor.
- You are self-initiated and will have full ownership of your projects.
- Flexible, resilient and content with ambiguity and changes.
- Confident with working in cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable performing in a start-up environment.
Ukio's life benefits |
- Private Health Insurance with SANITAS
- Flexible retribution with Payflow
- UKIO Anniversary gift
- Team buildings and office events
- Transportation card (transportation coverage for role that have traveling needed for their work tasks according to the internal policy)
- Breakfast at the office, fruits, nutrition bars, free coffee/tea and popcorn!
- An amazing internal culture and no dress code!
- International working environment with many different nationalities!
Ukio's culture promotes and values each individual's contribution. Diversity and inclusion, it’s a big topic for us, as such we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
Sky's the limit for us. We're here to revolutionize your life. Be part of this revolution 🔥
We look forward to receiving your application!