Product Manager - Tech
About Ukio |
We are one of the most promising startups of 2023 with headquarters in Spain. We were founded in Barcelona, and since then, we've expanded to include offices in Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin, and Paris. This is only the beginning as we've got our sights set on spreading to the rest of Europe and later to include other continents as well 🚀.
Ukio's mission is to empower individuals to live where they want, when they want 🌎. We do this by disrupting the traditional residential real estate market, providing fully furnished and artfully designed apartments for stays starting at one month. We remove all the hassle around finding a rental with no long-term contracts, security deposits, broker fees, moving/buying furniture, etc., giving choice and flexibility to allow people to plant their roots anywhere 💥.
Backed by Europe's best Venture Capital firms, this year will be vital in our growth as we look to further build out our team, further establish ourselves in our current markets, and expand our reach into multiple new markets 🔥. We are currently ranked in the top 10 startups in Spain by Linkedin, and we have successfully raised a Series A investment round of €27 million that will help propel our growth throughout Western Europe and bring us closer to reaching our goals🥇.
Our culture |
We honor diversity, compassion, and honesty above all else in our team. We’ve already got a great mix of dedicated, collaborative, and results-driven people and are looking for more like minded folks to join our team. In true startup fashion, we always embrace the unknown and grant full autonomy to our team members to act as the owners of their projects and tasks. We are creators who embrace dynamic environments and take on and build up projects from scratch.
Our team is composed of everyone from foodies to athletes, adventure seekers to art buffs. We know fun, and we always have a team event on our calendars, so are you ready to join us?
Ukio is building a new model of accommodation, making it easy for anyone to live anywhere. Within the product team you will play a key role in helping Ukio accomplish its mission. Leading the Core team you will be in charge of building the tools a PropTech needs to scale and give the best possible experience to its clients. You will be responsible essential parts of our Property Management System, impacting directly our Revenue, Operations and guest experience.
This is a hands-on role where you will be defining the vision and strategy of those products and driving its execution along with engineers, UX designers, researchers and all employees at Ukio. We are looking for someone with a passion for problem solving and enthusiastic about the challenges that building new products in a scale up can bring.
- Define the vision and strategy for our internal property and revenue management tools
- Define key metrics and quarterly targets
- Conduct market research, user interviews, and data analysis to identify customer needs, pain points, and opportunities for growth
- Identify short term wins and long term investments
- Lead a squad and execute a vision on multiple products
- Translate problems and opportunities to align all stakeholders on what needs to happen next
- Manage demanding stakeholders expectations in a sales led organisation
About You |
- 3+ years of relevant product experience
- Built a vision, a product strategy and made it happen
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritize and make data-driven decisions
- Great communications skills. You make complex problems and ideas simple for everyone to understand and align upon
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- A sense of ownership
- A strong desire to innovate and drive growth in the proptech industry
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
Ukio's life benefits |
- A challenging job at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- Competitive annual gross salary, to be determined in line with your knowledge and experience
- Private Insurance
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- International working environment with many different nationalities
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Flexible schedule and no dress code!
- Team events and an amazing internal culture
- Breakfast in the office, fruits, nutrition bars, free coffee and popcorn for whenever you feel like it!
Ukio's culture promotes and values each individual's contribution. Diversity and inclusion, it’s a big topic for us, as such we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
Sky's the limit for us. We're here to revolutionize your life. Be part of this revolution 🔥
We look forward to receiving your application!