Guest Experience Manager
About Ukio |
Ukio’s mission is to empower individuals to live where they want, when they want 🌎.
We do this by disrupting the traditional residential real estate market, providing fully furnished and artfully designed apartments for stays starting at one month. We remove all the hassle around finding a rental with no long-term contracts, moving/buying furniture, security deposits, broker fees, etc. giving choice and flexibility to allow people to live where and when they want. 💥
We are a Barcelona based startup with offices in Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin and Paris. Soon we will conquer some more cities across Europe 🚀
Backed by Europe's best Venture Capital firms, the next year will be a critical phase in our growth as we look to further build out our team and expand into multiple new markets 🔥 . We have successfully raised €27 million in our Series A investment round in 2022 that will help propel our growth throughout Western Europe. 🥇
Our culture |
We honor diversity, compassion, and honesty above all else in our team. We’ve already got a great mix of dedicated, collaborative, and results-driven people and are looking for more like minded folks to join our team. In true startup fashion, we always embrace the unknown and grant full autonomy to our team members to act as the owners of their projects and tasks. We are creators who embrace dynamic environments and take on and build up projects from scratch.
Our team is composed of everyone from foodies to athletes, adventure seekers to art buffs. We know fun, and we always have a team event on our calendars, so are you ready to join us?
We are seeking a Guest Experience Manager to join our team in Barcelona. You will be responsible for proactively attending our guests providing them with support and collecting feedback and insights to improve the global UKIO experience.
Your goal will be to forge relationships with key guests by supervising their experience. Reporting into our Global Guest Operations Manager you will collaborate very closely with all the UKIO departments to provide insights and ensure an excellent guest experience across all markets.
- Reach out to new and existing guests to collect and analyze their feedback
- Proactively contact every guest right after making the booking to ensure the quality of the booking process
- Ensure the guest has everything needed before check-in (such as date, address, check-in instructions as well as all the city tips)
- Proactively contact our guest by phone call to review their experience after each check-in ensuring quality and that everything discussed/agreed during the sales process regarding the apartment is accurate.
- Manage relations with important key accounts
- Provide regular metrics on guest satisfaction to the internal departments
- Coordinate with local Sales and Guest Operations departments any support or improvement needed for our guests
About you |
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service
- Leadership skills and the ability to manage remote team
- Familiarity with hospitality industry standards
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written
- Used to work proactively and autonomously
- Patient and empathetic
- Problem solving and attention to detail
- Ability to build fast relationships with guests
- Fluent English (C1) and any other language will be a plus.
- Flexible, resilient and content with ambiguity and changes.
- Confident with working in cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable performing in a start-up environment.
Ukio's life benefits |
- A challenging job at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- Competitive annual gross salary, to be determined in line with your knowledge and experience
- Private Insurance (SANITAS)
- UKIO Anniversary gift
- Flexible retribution through Payflow
- International working environment with many different nationalities
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Team events and an amazing internal culture
- Breakfast in the office, fruits, nutrition bars, free coffee and popcorn for whenever you feel like it!
Ukio's culture promotes and values each individual's contribution. Diversity and inclusion, it’s a big topic for us, as such we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
Sky's the limit for us. We're here to revolutionize your life. Be part of this revolution 🔥
We look forward to receiving your application!