Junior Guest Operations Coordinator
About Ukio |
We are one of the most promising startups of 2023 with headquarters in Spain. We were founded in Barcelona, and since then, we've expanded to include offices in Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin, and Paris. This is only the beginning as we've got our sights set on spreading to the rest of Europe and later to include other continents as well 🚀.
Ukio's mission is to empower individuals to live where they want, when they want 🌎. We do this by disrupting the traditional residential real estate market, providing fully furnished and artfully designed apartments for stays starting at one month. We remove all the hassle around finding a rental with no long-term contracts, security deposits, broker fees, moving/buying furniture, etc., giving choice and flexibility to allow people to plant their roots anywhere 💥.
Backed by Europe's best Venture Capital firms, this year will be vital in our growth as we look to further build out our team, further establish ourselves in our current markets, and expand our reach into multiple new markets 🔥. We have successfully raised a Series A investment round of €27 million that will help propel our growth throughout Western Europe and bring us closer to reaching our goals🥇.
Our culture |
We honor diversity, compassion, and honesty above all else in our team. We’ve got a great mix of dedicated, collaborative, and results-driven people. In a true startup fashion, we always embrace the unknown and grant full autonomy to our team to act as owners of their projects and tasks. Our team is composed of everything from foodies to athletes, adventure seekers to art buffs. We know fun and we always have a team event on our calendars.
We are seeking an Operations Coordinator to join our team in Berlin. In this role you will be instrumental in supporting our Operations Manager with day to day tasks overseeing and managing our new apartments onboarding, facilities management, and guest operations for the company. We are a new start-up, so you’ll be given a high degree of autonomy and expected to deal with numerous challenges and opportunities along the way.
- Oversee facilities for onboarding of units as well as ongoing guest experience units;
- Work with Design and Supply Chain to ensure meeting of project deadlines and unit onboarding;
- Conduct random checks in-situ to track onboarding progress;
- Manage and coordinate with third party service providers (i.e. plumbing, electricians, house cleaning, painters, carpenters etc.)
- Provide data-driven recommendations and process improvements to drive higher operational efficiency, customer service, and quality of stays
About you |
- You have 1+ years of operational and/or customer service experience in hospitality/vacation rental industry
- Previous experience using Property Management Systems
- Able to work from office but also out and around
- Valid driving license
- "Hands on" & resolutive attitude
- Comfortable working in cross-functional teams
- Fluency in English and German required
Ukio's life benefits |
- A challenging job at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- Competitive annual gross salary, to be determined in line with your knowledge and experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Insurance
- International working environment with many different nationalities
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Flexible schedule and no dress code!
- Team events and an amazing internal culture
- Breakfast in the office, fruits, nutrition bars, free coffee and popcorn for whenever you feel like it!
Ukio's culture promotes and values each individual's contribution. Diversity and inclusion, it’s a big topic for us, as such we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
Sky's the limit for us. We're here to revolutionize your life. Be part of this revolution 🔥
We look forward to receiving your application!