Social Media Manager
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015. Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you're ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to develop strategies and engage new and existing audiences. Through analysis of customer trends and collaboration with internal and external content creators, you will build and manage social media campaigns with the goal of increasing brand awareness. TravelPerk is the platform for human connection and we love to share about the value we bring to companies through our social channels!
What you will do:
- Develop a robust social media strategy that increases engagement and attracts new followers across social channels
- Create and oversee a content calendar to solidify a consistent brand image
- Analyze key performance indicators and customer trends to plan for future social media posts
- Build impactful connections with the target audience
- Improve ROI through more consistently on-target messaging
- Partner with internal content creators, external social media influencers for content collaborations
What you need to have:
- Progressive experience in a social media or community marketing role
- Extensive knowledge of a variety of current social media platforms
- Excellent problem-solving techniques
- Strong multitasking capabilities under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time-management skills
- Experience with social media tools like Oktapost or Hootsuite
- Analytical skills with understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics/analytics
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
On top of that, you will be the right candidate if you have:
- Experience in technology scale-up environments
- Ideally, B2B marketing experience
- Expertise on LinkedIn is a plus
- 💰 Competitive compensation, including equity in the company;
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge;
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on location;
- 🧩 "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary;
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs;
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being;
- 📒 Exponential growth opportunities;
- VolunteerPerk - We offer 16 paid hours per year that you can use to give back to society by volunteering for a charity of your choice.
How we work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be within commuting distance of our Barcelona hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
At TravelPerk, we prioritise experience and potential over academic qualifications for this role. We believe that talent and ability aren't always reflected in formal credentials.
For certain roles, we provide relocation assistance. Please specify your need for this in your application, and we will evaluate the possibility on a case-by-case basis. English is our official office language, so we request that resumes be submitted in English for effective communication.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to ensure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, meaning you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of your appearance, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you.