Personal Assistant to CEO
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015. Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you're ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for a dedicated Personal Assistant to the CEO of TravelPerk, who will play a pivotal role in ensuring the CEO's personal life runs smoothly. This role requires a high level of discretion, organisation, and adaptability. The successful candidate will be a key contributor to the CEO's effectiveness and productivity. You will be reporting to the CEO’s Executive Assistant (EA).
This position is office-based, Monday through Friday, during regular working hours.
What will you be doing?
- Personal Affairs Support: Handle various personal tasks for the CEO
- Organise documents to be signed internally or via a Notary.
- Be the POC for office related tasks.
- Managing the CEO's Calendar with their EA: Schedule and prioritise meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements, while considering the CEO's time constraints and preferences.
- Travel Coordination: Arrange domestic and international travel, including flights, accommodations, and itineraries. Ensure the CEO is well-prepared for personal trips.
- Deal with highly sensitive and confidential information appropriately, demonstrating a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Communication: Act as a liaison between the CEO and various stakeholders, including family members, friends, and business associates, to ensure effective communication and coordination.
- Event Planning: Assist in planning and coordinating personal events, celebrations, and gatherings.
- Problem-Solving: Address issues and challenges that may arise in the CEO's personal life, finding efficient and effective solutions. Third door thinking.
- General Administrative Support: Perform various administrative tasks, such as managing personal invoices, phone calls, and other duties as assigned.
- Process executive expenses and payment of invoices
What will you need to succeed?
- Previous experience in a similar role will be preferred
- Proficient in Spanish (Knowledge of Catalan is highly advantageous)
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in calendar and email management.
- Experience in travel coordination and event planning is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and adaptability.
- Not afraid to innovate: you create elegant solutions to smaller problems or projects to constantly optimise time and task management.
- Proactive approach and able to work under pressure. Look for problems to solve before they become problems. But when they become problems, stay cool and solve them quickly.
- Be a team player. We're not joking here. We need top class collaborators.
- 💰 Competitive compensation, including equity in the company;
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge;
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on location;
- 🧩 "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary;
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs;
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being;
- 📒 Exponential growth opportunities;
- VolunteerPerk - We offer 16 paid hours per year that you can use to give back to society by volunteering for a charity of your choice.
How we work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in person. As such, this role requires you to be within commuting distance of our Barcelona hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
At TravelPerk, we prioritise experience and potential over academic qualifications for this role. We believe that talent and ability aren't always reflected in formal credentials.
For certain roles, we provide relocation assistance. Please specify your need for this in your application, and we will evaluate the possibility on a case-by-case basis. English is our official office language, so we request that resumes be submitted in English for effective communication.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to ensure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, meaning you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of your appearance, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you.