Account Manager UKI
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015. Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you're ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for an Account Manager who is customer oriented and result driven to join our Account Management Team in TravelPerk.
In this role, you will be focusing on our managed SMB customers, who typically spend between £500K - £1.5M per year on business travel. You will build strong relationships with a portfolio of clients, ensuring they are well looked after and have a point of contact in case of problems.
What you will do:
- Keeping in contact with and maintaining a close relationship with your portfolio of key contacts.
- Monitoring satisfaction of our service to identify, diagnose and remove any potential issues whilst ensuring the successful delivery of the agreed account management program.
- Monitoring monthly spend data from portfolios and highlighting to the Team Manager any possible downturn/ opportunities for upturn in business.
- Using customer data to provide meaningful insights as part of a customer account review, gain feedback, and ensure they are satisfied with Click Travel.
- Increase business from their portfolio through capture of their entire travel spends by minimising leakage and ensuring that they are fully aware of the full array of Click Travel services.
- Working closely with each of the clients and to earn their trust so that they treat you as an extension of their own team and involve you in their planning and decisions processes.
- Providing remote/web based training to customers on how to use our platform if required.
- Working alongside other departments such as implementation, finance and customer support to ensure seamless customer experience.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in Customer Success or Account management roles;
- Good communication skills, well organised and used to working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Good understanding of our platform from an end user perspective.
- Outstanding presentation & communication skills and the ability to build deep relationships.
- Great prioritisation and time management skills.
- Result-oriented mindset while keeping customer satisfaction as your top priority.
- Great ability to analyse and translate data for your customers.
- Availability to travel to meet clients in real-life.
Bonus points for
- Previous experience within business travel;
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- 💰 Competitive compensation, including equity in the company;
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge;
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on location;
- 🧩 "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary;
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs;
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being;
- 📒 Exponential growth opportunities;
- VolunteerPerk - We offer 16 paid hours per year that you can use to give back to society by volunteering for a charity of your choice.
How we work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be within commuting distance of our Birmingham hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
At TravelPerk, we prioritise experience and potential over academic qualifications for this role. We believe that talent and ability aren't always reflected in formal credentials.
For certain roles, we provide relocation assistance. Please specify your need for this in your application, and we will evaluate the possibility on a case-by-case basis. English is our official office language, so we request that resumes be submitted in English for effective communication.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to ensure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, meaning you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of your appearance, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you.