Revenue Operations Analyst
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.4billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
We are seeking an experienced Revenue Operations Analyst with a proven track record in designing, implementing, and managing sales compensation programs within the B2B SaaS industry. This role is pivotal in optimizing our sales incentive structures, ensuring alignment with business objectives, and driving the success of our sales teams. The ideal candidate possesses a deep understanding of commission structures, spiffs, and has a keen ability to analyze and enhance sales performance through effective compensation strategies.
What will you be doing?
- Sales Compensation Management: Your inclusion of tailoring compensation plans to the B2B SaaS sales environment is excellent. It might be beneficial to mention how these plans will adapt as the company scales or as market conditions change.
- Commission Structure Optimization: The focus on analyzing sales performance data is crucial. Consider adding a point about regularly reviewing industry benchmarks to ensure your commission structures remain competitive.
- SPIFF Programs Management: This section is well-articulated. Including a note about aligning SPIFFs with long-term sales strategies could provide a more strategic perspective.
- Sales Performance Analytics: Your emphasis on utilizing data analytics is strong. It could be enhanced by mentioning specific tools or software platforms that might be used for this analysis.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: This is a key aspect. Perhaps add a point about establishing regular meetings or communication channels with these departments for ongoing alignment.
- Documentation and Compliance:The focus on maintaining documentation and staying compliant is excellent. Including a mention of developing training or informational sessions for sales staff about these compensation plans could be beneficial for internal communication and understanding.
What will you need to succeed?
- Background in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven experience in sales compensation analysis and design within the B2B SaaS industry.
- In-depth knowledge of commission structures, SPIFF programs, and incentive strategies.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Experience with compensation management tools and systems.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work cross-functionally.
- 💰 Competitive compensation, including equity in the company;
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge;
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on location;
- 🧩 "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary;
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs;
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being;
- 📒 Exponential growth opportunities;
- VolunteerPerk - We offer 16 paid hours per year that you can use to give back to society by volunteering for a charity of your choice.
- 🌎 "Work from anywhere" in the world allowance of 20 working days per year.
- 📚 IRL English or Spanish Lessons are held in the Barcelona office.
How we work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be within commuting distance of our Barcelona hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
At TravelPerk, we prioritise experience and potential over academic qualifications for this role. We believe that talent and ability aren't always reflected in formal credentials.
For certain roles, we provide relocation assistance. Please specify your need for this in your application, and we will evaluate the possibility on a case-by-case basis. English is our official office language, so we request that resumes be submitted in English for effective communication.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to ensure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, meaning you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of your appearance, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you.