Enterprise Account Manager
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015. Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you're ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for a Customer oriented and Result driven candidate to join our Enterprise Account Management Team.
As an Enterprise Account Manager at TravelPerk, you will be actively contributing to our continued customer satisfaction as well as working to increase growth and margin within existing accounts.
In this role you will be responsible for a portfolio of top accounts. You must possess a genuine hunger to navigate your accounts in a fast-changing, hyper-growth environment, be ready to roll-up your sleeves and work hard.
What you will do:
- Own a portfolio of Tier 1 Customers and develop a high level of customer engagement with your contact and key decision makers within your accounts
- Gain a deep understanding of your customers business and be able to leverage this information to ensure that the customer maximizes their usage of TravelPerk
- Identify growth opportunities and develop your portfolio by adding new business opportunities
- Leverage data analytics to provide clients with regular business reviews, reports and presentations to senior stakeholders
- Be an expert on the portfolio of TravelPerk products in order to meet & exceed quarterly targets of Up / Cross-selling
- Develop strong relationships with your clients that will shape their business travel programmes
- Identify common problems within each account and develop strategies to solve issues in a timely manner whilst creating methods to ensure long term solutions
- Act as a key contact between the internal TravelPerk teams and the Account Management Team, to ensure product integrations during roll-outs are as smooth as possible.
- Effectively prioritize your time in order to maximize impact in key business areas
What you need to have:
- Perfect written and spoken English. Additional languages: Italian preferred.
- Experience managing top tier accounts
- Outstanding presentation & communication skills and the ability to build deep relationships
- Great prioritization and time management skills
- Result oriented mindset while keeping customer satisfaction as your top priority
- Great ability to analyze and translate data for your customers
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Empathetic: someone who can identify with the customer and genuinely wants to support them using an optimal problem-solving methodology
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and never get lost in less important ideas that are floating around
- You seek feedback early and often and are open to both give and take constructive and direct criticism
- 💰 Competitive compensation, including equity in the company;
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge;
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on location;
- 🧩 "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary;
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs;
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being;
- 📒 Exponential growth opportunities;
- VolunteerPerk - We offer 16 paid hours per year that you can use to give back to society by volunteering for a charity of your choice.
How we work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be within commuting distance of our Barcelona hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
At TravelPerk, we prioritise experience and potential over academic qualifications for this role. We believe that talent and ability aren't always reflected in formal credentials.
For certain roles, we provide relocation assistance. Please specify your need for this in your application, and we will evaluate the possibility on a case-by-case basis. English is our official office language, so we request that resumes be submitted in English for effective communication.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to ensure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, meaning you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of your appearance, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you.