Revenue Cycle Director
We are TravelPerk, a scaling unicorn valued at $1.4billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionising the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk is an innovator. During the last year, we welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel, and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are seeking a highly skilled and process-oriented Revenue Cycle Director with significant experience in the SaaS B2B space. The ideal candidate will optimise and align the entire revenue generation process, from lead generation to customer retention. This role requires a strategic thinker who can implement and streamline efficient workflows, leverage technology, and drive cross-functional collaboration to maximise revenue growth.
What will you be doing?
- Evaluate and optimise end-to-end revenue processes, including lead generation, sales operations, customer onboarding, and retention strategies.
- Identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and opportunities for improvement and implement solutions to enhance the overall revenue generation workflow.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, customer success, and finance teams to align goals, strategies, and processes.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and communication to drive a unified approach towards revenue generation.
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Utilise data-driven insights to analyse key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide actionable recommendations to optimise revenue processes.
- Implement robust reporting mechanisms to track and measure the success of revenue generation initiatives.
- Assess, implement, and optimise revenue technology stack to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work closely with IT teams to integrate and automate systems for seamless data flow across different departments.
- Develop and implement sales enablement programs to empower the sales team with the tools, resources, and training to maximise effectiveness.
- Ensure smooth handoffs between marketing and sales teams to enhance the overall sales process.
Customer Lifecycle Management
- Optimise customer onboarding processes to enhance time-to-value and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with customer success teams to implement retention strategies and reduce churn.
What will you need to succeed?
- A proven track record in optimising revenue operations within the SaaS B2B landscape.
- Background in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in revenue operations or related roles within the SaaS B2B industry.
- In-depth understanding of sales, marketing, and customer success processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to leverage data for informed decision-making.
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation, and revenue management tools.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to drive cross-functional collaboration.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to implement and execute process improvements.
- 💰 Competitive compensation, including equity in the company;
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge;
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on location;
- 🧩 "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary;
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs;
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being;
- 📒 Exponential growth opportunities;
- VolunteerPerk - We offer 16 paid hours per year that you can use to give back to society by volunteering for a charity of your choice.
- 🌎 "Work from anywhere" in the world allowance of 20 working days per year.
- 📚 IRL English or Spanish Lessons are held in the Barcelona office.
How we work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be within commuting distance of our Barcelona hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
For certain positions, we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world. Please let us know in your applications, and we will assess whether this is possible.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to ensure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, meaning you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of your appearance, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you.