Enterprise Implementation Specialist - US
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3 billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015. Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnB, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team comprises A-players from the travel and technology industries.
We've been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We're revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk is an innovator. We have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and GreenPerk, we are shaping the industry's future. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that's where you come in! If you're ready to take off with us, keep reading!
About the team:
The Implementation team is responsible for the onboarding of all our Premium and Pro customers on the TravelPerk platform, and providing recommendations to optimize the client experience. We guide new customers from signup to launch, providing consultative, administrative, technical, and educational support to maximize the client’s experience with the TravelPerk platform.
About the role:
As a Enterprise Solutions Specialist (ESS), you must be a change management and consultative expert who digs in deeply to understand client needs and provides clients with a tailored solution that meets their needs. You'll use your platform expertise and stakeholder management skills to build a bridge between platform capabilities and client expectations. In order to serve the client beyond the bounds of the platform you'll produce a thoughtful rollout plan that accurately covers the scope of the specific client’s needs, including immediate travel and a long term success. As a ESS, you'll be both a mentor and an example to the Implementation team and across the Revenue organization.
The ESS ensures that new clients are fully prepared to use TravelPerk to book their business travel, by executing platform configuration, providing technical support and troubleshooting, and user readiness. This includes configuring client accounts to their specifications & requirements, providing proactive support on any integrations, as well as coordinating and executing tailored training sessions with key client stakeholders.
How you'll be spending your time:
- Providing the first impression of TravelPerk to all customers in your portfolio and serving as the first point of contact for clients during the implementation process.
- Carrying out consultative conversations with customers to collect their requirements.
- Answering client requirements with your experience & data-driven best practice recommendations.
- Managing the rollout of a new platform for your clients; providing guides, templates, and recommendations to the client for how to ensure adoption & long-term success of the platform.
- Taking full ownership of timeline, rollout plan, and handling of the account while the account is in implementation, including directing work through the internal team supporting clients.
- Coordinating & conducting training sessions for newly onboarded customers, including executive-level stakeholders and company-wide training.
- Acting as a technical solutions expert to identify all potential and most highly recommended solutions for all client needs, prioritizing automations, integrations, and leveraging all functions in the TK platform.
- Providing technical support to clients as they set up integrations to marketplace partners or custom-built API solutions.
- May be requested to support PreSales for clients to provide information about what their implementation will look like and how the platform can accommodate their needs.
- Validating client configuration & account satisfaction by monitoring client booking behavior post-implementation & proactively offering support or recommendations.
- Collaborating with multiple different departments in the TK organization, including within the Revenue organization (Sales and Account Management), Product, Builders (Engineering), and Finance.
- Analyzing completed implementation work to find ways to improve your own process & that of the team.
- Embracing a pattern of execute, assess, improve, repeat & evolving as the team & organization evolves.
What we look for:
- Proven track record of successfully managing and delivering complex projects in a fast-paced environment, including defining scope and managing changing requirements or priorities but maintaining the trajectory of the project.
- Demonstrated ability to work with C-level stakeholders to define their requirements and or concerns in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- A customer-first mentality; you’ll focus on ensuring a smooth onboarding for your clients and must understand what they need to be a happy customer for the long term.
- Ability to develop relationships with all levels of the organization, both internally and externally, and adapt communication & approach accordingly.
- A thoughtful consultative approach to making recommendations to both clients & internal stakeholders.
- Willingness to seek out ways to improve & a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Excited by challenges and have a personal drive to make a difference.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation, including equity in TravelPerk
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability with coverage from your start date
- Financial benefits like 401k with company matching and an HSA plan
- Family services that include adoption benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence and hybrid work availability
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs
- Learning and professional development opportunities
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
- VolunteerPerk - 16 paid hours per year to volunteer for a cause of your choice.
- "Work from anywhere" in the world allowance of 20 working days per year.
How we work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL-first approach to work, where our team works together in-person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our Boston or Chicago hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, creativity and ultimately making us a great place to work.
At TravelPerk, we prioritise experience and potential over academic qualifications for this role. We believe that talent and ability aren't always reflected in formal credentials.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to ensure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, meaning you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of your appearance, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you.