Senior Data Analyst
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. You will be managing and analyzing all data being processed at TravelPerk in order to create useful insights for strategic purposes. This is an instrumental position to bring the business to the next level, as you will support Product owners, Marketing, and Management with visual data analysis to facilitate conversations and assist in data-driven decision making. Are you ready to take off with us? Keep reading!
What you will do:
- Develop quantitative analysis to drive product and business decisions and strategy
- Query datasets from different sources, turn data into information, information into insight and insight into product and business decisions.
- Use data to investigate and help resolve issues in our product or processes
- Design and implement metrics, dashboards, and reports
- Apply visualization techniques to facilitate conversations and assist in decision making.
- Support Product owners, Marketing, and Management with visual data analysis to facilitate conversations and assist in decision making.
What you need:
- 3-4 years of relevant experience interpreting data in a business intelligence, analytics, or data science/data scientist role, including relevant tools, techniques, and technology.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English.
- Excellent analytical skills.
You will need to prove the following:
- You are a Master in data analysis tools (SQL, Google Analytics, and excel)
- Experience with statistical packages (Python, R)
- Comfortable querying different type of databases (ie PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch)
- Experience preparing, consolidating and normalizing data
- Experience with different data visualization and BI tools (ie Tableau, Looker).
- The desire to work in an international environment, with minimal direction, and with highly engaged individuals.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including to travel to one of our hubs
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL-first approach to work, where our team works together in-person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our London hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, creativity and ultimately making us a great place to work.
For certain roles, we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply. Do not forget to submit an updated portfolio and/or resume.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of how you look, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.