We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000, featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes & Wired, and Selected among the Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces in the UK! We’re revolutionising the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administration of Salesforce, including configuration, customization, and troubleshooting. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Salesforce and its features, as well as experience in customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
Salesforce Administrator responsibilities:
- Configure and customize Salesforce to meet the needs of the Revenue organization. This includes setting up and managing user profiles, permissions, and data.
- Develop and implement user training on Salesforce. This includes creating and delivering training materials, as well as providing one-on-one support to users.
- Troubleshoot Salesforce issues. This includes identifying and resolving problems with Salesforce data, functionality, and performance.
- Monitor and maintain Salesforce performance. This includes tracking usage metrics, identifying trends, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with Data, Product, Marketing, Finance, and Revenue on projects related to Salesforce. This includes working with developers to implement new features and functionality, and with IT to resolve user issues.
- Stay up-to-date on new Salesforce features and functionality. This includes attending training sessions, reading industry publications, and participating in online forums.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in Salesforce administration.
- Experience in customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce features and functionality.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including to travel to one of our hubs
- Mental health support tools for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL-first approach to work, where our team works together in-person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of one of our hubs. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, creativity and ultimately making us a great place to work.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of how you look, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.