Revenue Operations Manager
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3 billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015. Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnB, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team comprises A-players from the travel and technology industries.
We've been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We're revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk is an innovator. We have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and GreenPerk, we are shaping the industry's future. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that's where you come in! If you're ready to take off with us, keep reading!
Join our sales team as a Sales Executive to help us drive our growth! As an integral team member, you will report to the Sales Manager and work alongside motivated individuals passionate about changing how organisations manage their business travel. We're looking for someone fearless in rolling up their sleeves, hitting the phones, and engaging with new customers to grow our client base. You should be hungry, perseverant, and focused, with excellent communication, relationship-building, and negotiation skills that enable you to win new clients and maintain strong relationships with existing ones.
But that's not all - we also value collaboration and teamwork, so you should be just as motivated to help your colleagues succeed as you are to meet your targets. We take pride in our fun, challenging, and inclusive culture and seek someone who shares our passion for creating a positive work environment.
If you're excited about the prospect of selling a disruptive product that is changing the game for business travel management, we want to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
- Developing and implementing strategies to optimize revenue generation across sales, marketing, and customer success teams.
- Collaborating with sales and marketing leadership to align on revenue goals, sales processes, and lead generation strategies.
- Implementing and managing sales and revenue forecasting, reporting, and analytics to provide insights and drive actionable recommendations.
- Optimizing and maintaining the CRM system (e.g., Salesforce) to ensure accurate data capture and utilization across departments.
- Identifying areas for process improvement and efficiency gains within the revenue cycle and implementing best practices.
- Analyzing sales performance metrics, pipeline health, and customer lifecycle data to identify opportunities for growth and retention.
- Leading cross-functional initiatives to improve sales productivity, enhance customer experience, and drive revenue growth.
- Establishing and monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) to track the effectiveness of revenue-generating activities.
- Collaborating with finance to ensure accurate revenue recognition and reporting.
What will you need to succeed?
- Proven experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or related roles within a B2B SaaS company.
- Expertise in Salesforce (certifications strongly preferred) and revenue analytics tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and customer success teams.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at various levels.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and operational efficiency improvements.
- Competitive compensation, including equity in TravelPerk
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability with coverage from your start date
- Financial benefits like 401k with company matching and an HSA plan
- Family services that include adoption benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence and hybrid work availability
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs
- Learning and professional development opportunities
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
- VolunteerPerk - 16 paid hours per year to volunteer for a cause of your choice.
- "Work from anywhere" in the world allowance of 20 working days per year.
How we work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our Boston hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
At TravelPerk, we prioritize experience and potential over academic qualifications for this role. We believe that talent and ability aren't always reflected in formal credentials.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to ensure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, meaning you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of your appearance, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you.