Implementation Specialist - French or Spanish
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3 billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnB, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team comprises A-players from the travel and technology industries.
We’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk is an innovator. We have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and GreenPerk, we are shaping the industry's future. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in! If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
The Implementation team at TravelPerk manages the onboarding of our new clients. We are looking for a French or Spanish-speaking Implementation Specialist who will be responsible to successfully execute and launch the implementations within your portfolio. As an Implementation Specialist, you will analyse the specific needs and circumstances of each customer in order to propose a suitable implementation plan tailored according to the client. Your success will be measured upon the completion and adoption of the TravelPerk platform among your customers' users. You will be the subject matter expert in the area of change management and, most importantly, you will deliver a 7-star experience for our clients during the onboarding process!
The role of the Implementation Specialist requires superb communication and project management capabilities, organizational and problem solving skills, as well as keen attention to detail. Although Implementation Specialists need to be tech-savvy and understand some basic technical concepts in the area of integrations and open APIs, they do not need to be experts in this area right away.
What will you be doing?
- Lead cross-functional project teams to successfully implement new clients.
- Be the subject matter expert in the area of change management. Lead our customers through the journey of introducing a new travel tool and policies in their organization.
- Develop and implement strategy plans to achieve account ramp-up goals.
- Serve as the first point of contact for client escalations during the implementation process.
- Ensure that accounts are staged, scheduled, and prioritized according to both client and business needs.
- Communicate complex and technical information in a manner that all audiences can easily understand.
- Take on additional projects related to IS Team alignment with other departments. Ensure that project team members have a clear understanding of timelines, tasks, risks and issues.
What you will need to succeed?
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects and working with customers in an international environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French or Spanish are a must for this position.
- Previous experience in a SaaS implementation/customer onboarding role is highly desired.
- Solution oriented mindset and passion for overcoming challenges.
- Organized and structured way of working, with good capabilities to analyze and deliver recommendations.
- Ability to develop relationships with all levels of the organization, both internally and externally, and adapt the communication accordingly.
- Excited by challenges and have a personal drive to make a difference.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if...
- You have the “get things done” attitude;
- You are customer focused;
- You are calm and able to work under time or target pressure;
- You are smart, fast learner and tech savvy;
- You are a hard worker and willing to go the extra mile.
- 💰 Competitive compensation, including equity in the company;
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge;
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on location;
- 🧩 "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary;
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs;
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being;
- 📒 Exponential growth opportunities;
- VolunteerPerk - We offer 16 paid hours per year that you can use to give back to society by volunteering for a charity of your choice.
- 🌎 "Work from anywhere" in the world allowance of 20 working days per year.
- 📚 IRL English or Spanish Lessons are held in the Barcelona office.
How we work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of Barcelona. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means you’re welcome regardless of how you look, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.