SDR Team Leader - UKI
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
TravelPerk is seeking a highly motivated and experienced SDR Team Leader to join our Sales team. As an SDR Team Leader, you will play a crucial role in driving the success of our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) by providing leadership, guidance, and support to a team of up to 10 SDRs. You will work closely with the SDR Manager to develop and execute strategies that contribute to the growth and success of TravelPerk.
What will you be doing?
- Be the leader of up to 10 Sales Development Representatives [SDRs] and engage the individuals:
- Conduct weekly 121s with the team to ensure continued success in target achievement.
- Setup monthly development objectives for the sales team.
- Review employees performance.
- Coach & mentor a world-class cross-functional team:
- Have a strong focus on constant skill development of the sales team.
- Identify individual and team training needs.
- Onboard and train new salespeople.
- Have an in-depth and detailed understanding of TravelPerk products to confidently provide mentorship for your Inside Sales team.
- Work in partnership with other SDR Managers and internal stakeholders to develop educational material, including presentations, sales scripts and relevant product/feature updates.
- Develop specific training sessions based on collected video recordings.
- Design training courses using gamification, role-playing activities and pitch-simulation.
What will you need to succeed?
- Significant experience in a sales or business development role, ideally within SaaS or tech-related industry, and with a proven track record of success.
- Previous experience in a leadership or management role.
- Strong understanding of the sales development process, from lead generation to opportunity creation.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate people.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Very creative and solution-driven attitude.
- Hands-on experience creating presentations (e.g. videos or slides).
- Ability to design effective training programs.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to analyze and interpret performance metrics.
- 💰 Competitive compensation, including equity in the company.
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge.
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on location.
- 🧩 "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs.
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being.
- 📒 Exponential growth opportunities.
- VolunteerPerk - We offer 16 paid hours per year that you can use to give back to society by volunteering for a charity of your choice.
- 🌎 "Work from anywhere" in the world allowance of 20 working days per year.
- 📚 IRL English or Spanish Lessons are held in the Barcelona office.
How We Work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our Barcelona hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means you’re welcome regardless of how you look, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.