Marketing Executive (SEM & SEO) - France
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
What you will do as our Marketing Executive (SEM)
- Manage TravelPerk’s Paid Advertising campaigns across multiple platforms to provide our Sales Team with a constant stream of high-quality B2B leads
- Create, monitor, and analyse A/B tests on ad copy, creative assets, and landing pages
- Be responsible for the pacing and management of €100k+ monthly ad spend
- Analyse in-platform metrics, as well as online and offline conversions, making data-informed decisions to optimise and enhance campaign performance
- Perform industry and competitor analysis to identify ways to improve our paid campaigns
- Provide management and key stakeholders with regular performance OKR updates and monthly reporting
- Work closely with the Creative Team to test new ad copy and creative assets to optimise engagement and conversion rates
What you will do as our Marketing Executive (SEO)
- Be responsible for the creation of new search-friendly landing pages, using data and customer insights to drive growth.
- Optimise existing landing pages to match customer search demand and demonstrate an understanding of our audience and their needs.
- Conduct thorough keyword research and use this to write and implement updates to meta titles, descriptions, H1s and other on-page content changes to drive performance.
- Monitor competitor performance and feedback insights into your localised SEO strategy. Be able to identify gaps and areas of opportunity.
- Liaise with external agencies to build up the website's backlink profile.
- Monitor ranking performance for key search terms, and cross-reference data to analyse channel performance with a commercial lens.
What you need:
- Native French language skills required, with the ability to read, write, and communicate confidently and effectively
- High working-level English language skills are required; with the ability to read, write, and communicate confidently and effectively
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing paid search campaigns, either in-house or at an agency
- Excellent skill level in at least one of the following platforms: Google Ads, Microsoft ads
- Proficient use of Google Ads Editor and/or Microsoft Advertising Editor
- Experience with LinkedIn Advertising
- Experience with Display Advertising & Remarketing campaigns
- Proven track record of consistently delivering (or overachieving) against high growth targets and quarterly goals
- Great communicator: You can explain why you make the decisions that you do when collaborating with the rest of the team
- Good listener: You are able to listen, keep an open mind, and take feedback constructively
- Strong executioner: You take action. You don't get easily overwhelmed or stuck in planning mode
- You are very well-organised, detailed, and methodical: You excel at taking a big idea and breaking it down into an actionable project, process, or tasks to execute on. You have excellent prioritisation and focusing skills, and you believe in 80/20.
- Up to date: You stay ahead of the curve and understand the latest advertising features, updates, and techniques
- Team Player: Whatever the problem, you are always part of the solution
Bonus points for:
- Experience in SEO experience is a bonus
- Understand search engines and algorithmic ranking factors; how search engines crawl, index and value content
- Experience using SEO tools such as Google Search Console and SEMRush is a bonus
- Basic knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics or Looker
- 💰 Competitive compensation, including equity in the company.
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge.
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on location.
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs.
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being.
- 📒 Exponential growth opportunities.
- VolunteerPerk - We offer 16 paid hours per year that you can use to give back to society by volunteering for a charity of your choice.
- 🌎 "Work from anywhere" in the world allowance of 20 working days per year.
How We Work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our Barcelona hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means you’re welcome regardless of how you look, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.