Senior Director of Brand
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
Join our team as a Senior Director of Brand Marketing and help us shape our Brand identity internally and externally!
In this role, you will lead the development of our brand pillars, positioning, and partner with our in-house creative teams to refresh our visual identity to reflect that. With your team, you will drive the programs that promote our brand, products, and services. Your efforts will be crucial in refining and delivering our vision, story, and innovation to media, analysts, and customers resulting in increased coverage and consideration.
As a key player in our team, you will take charge of our Brand strategy, lead employee events, engage and inspire our global team. You will work closely with our People team to showcase our culture and build our brand as a top-tier destination for talent.
Reporting to the CMO, you will lead the entire company. You will collaborate with the VP of Design to ensure brand consistency and the People team to communicate initiatives affecting our teams. You will work with the rest of the executive team to land messages and drive growth across the company.
If you thrive in dynamic environments and are passionate about storytelling and communication best practices, this role is perfect for you. Are you ready to make an impact? Let's talk!
What will you be doing?
- Craft our brand pillars, positioning, and global brand strategy to inspire our employees and win customers.
- Create brand metrics for the company and define the role brand plays for TravelPerk.
- Raise our profile through building our brand through innovative ways to showcase our company.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure our brand pillars are consistent across all experiences for employees and customers including within our product and marketing.
- Develop category, product and technology narratives and distribute through owned content and earned channels to elevate our brand in the market.
- Cultivate new relationships and build on existing relationships with journalists, analysts, innovators and influencers.
- Direct multiple agency relationships and manage related budgets effectively.
- Hire, develop, and lead the brand team which today includes Public Relations, Social Media, Brand Content, and Internal Communications.
- Collaborate across teams to support efficient and effective dissemination of the company’s strategy and message.
- Champion, role model, and embed our values and culture (We are owners, impact over effort, 7* experience, we are a team, be a good person) as we scale globally and across new offices
What will you need to succeed?
- You have solid experience in building brands preferably having done so within tech/saas.
- Demonstrated experience and creativity in deploying brand activations across channels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling messages for a variety of audiences.
- Ability to influence stakeholders with data and work cross functionally
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to measure and report on the effectiveness of brand strategies.
- 💰 Competitive compensation, including equity in the company;
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge;
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on location;
- 🧩 "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary;
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs;
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being;
- 📒 Exponential growth opportunities;
- VolunteerPerk - We offer 16 paid hours per year that you can use to give back to society by volunteering for a charity of your choice.
How we work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our Barcelona, London, Berlin or Birmingham hubs. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
For certain positions we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, please let us know in your applications and we will assess whether this is possible.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means you’re welcome regardless of how you look, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.