Sales Executive - Growth
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3 billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnB, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team comprises A-players from the travel and technology industries.
We've been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We're revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk is an innovator. We have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and GreenPerk, we are shaping the industry's future. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that's where you come in! If you're ready to take off with us, keep reading!
Join our sales team as a Sales Executive to help us drive our Growth Markets! As an integral team member, you will report to the Sales Manager and work alongside motivated individuals passionate about changing how organisations manage their business travel.
We're looking for someone fearless in rolling up their sleeves, hitting the phones, and engaging with new customers to grow our client base. You should be hungry, perseverant, and focused, with excellent communication, relationship-building, and negotiation skills that enable you to win new clients and maintain strong relationships with existing ones. But that's not all - we also value collaboration and teamwork, so you should be just as motivated to help your colleagues succeed as you are to meet your targets. We take pride in our fun, challenging, and inclusive culture and seek someone who shares our passion for creating a positive work environment. If you're excited about the prospect of selling a disruptive product that is changing the game for business travel management, we want to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
- Prospect and managing all outbound and inbound leads for the Growth markets;
- Presenting demos to potential clients and owning the follow-up until closing the deal (Full sales cycle);
- Seeking to understand the needs of your target prospects and articulating the value that TravelPerk provides which is most aligned to the needs of that customer;
- Conducting high-level discussions with various stakeholders, from Office Managers to CFOs;
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce;
- Working closely with the Marketing team to develop new ways to increase awareness of TravelPerk and to both evolve and improve the lead qualification process;
- Become an expert in TravelPerk and our ever-evolving features.
What will you need to succeed?
- Possess excellent communication and video presentation skills;
- Being a native or near-native English speaker, written and spoken; we would also value other languages like Arabic, Polish, Spanish, etc.
- Solid experience working in a Sales position and a demonstrated ability to be a pure hunter - proven track record of developing your pipeline through outbound initiatives;
- A proven track record of developing successful relationships with C-suite executives;
- Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a short sales cycle.
- Being hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound.
- Able to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team;
- A Customer-centric mindset;
- You must have legal authorization to work in Spain.
- 💰 Competitive compensation, including equity in the company;
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge;
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on location;
- 🧩 "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary;
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs;
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being;
- 📒 Exponential growth opportunities;
- VolunteerPerk - 16 paid hours per year to volunteer for a cause of your choice.
How we work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our Barcelona or Berlin hubs (https://www.travelperk.com/contact/). We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to ensure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, meaning you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of your appearance, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you.
Something looks off?