Content Marketing Executive
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015. Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.4 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
Are you an experienced Content Marketing Operations Executive looking for an exciting new challenge? We're seeking a talented individual to join the Organic Growth Marketing Team at TravelPerk!
As the successful candidate, you'll take charge of managing and executing our content production process from start to finish, with a focus on creating engaging and original content that drives organic traffic, boosts engagement, and generates new leads to our website.
Working closely with our Content Marketing Manager, SEO team, and wider marketing team, you'll be responsible for streamlining the process of creating compelling blogs, informative guides, and effective landing pages that resonate with our target audience and ultimately drive revenue growth for TravelPerk.
As our go-to person for managing relationships with our freelance writers and agencies, you'll ensure new content is delivered to the deadline and that freelancers are paid on time. You'll also play a key role in managing our CMS (WordPress/Storyblok) to optimise all content for maximum impact. In addition, you'll be a crucial stakeholder in managing our translation and localization process for the wider marketing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your content marketing skills to the next level and significantly impact the growth and success of TravelPerk.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with the Organic Growth Marketing Team to deliver and publish new blog articles, guides, and translations that promote our product and attract and convert new customers.
- Manage the content production process end to end with our freelancers and agencies to create high-quality, compelling, and engaging content for our website and blog.
- Be the owner of our content management system, creating blogs & landing pages for our website and ensuring content is organised, updated, accessible, and delivered on time.
- Manage relationships with freelance writers, ensure they are paid on time, and that we deliver new content within budget. You’ll also help to source & vet new freelancers we bring on board.
- Manage relationships with our localisation team to deliver “transcreated” content on time and within budget in Spanish, German, and French.
- Work with the design team, developers, and other content creators to produce content that enhances the impact of our marketing efforts.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in content marketing and share new ideas and insights with the team.
- Implement new workflows and strategies to optimise our current content production process, meaning we can continue to produce more quality content at scale.
What will you need to succeed?
- Native or near-native level of English. Proficiency in any of other languages, such as Spanish, French, or German, is a plus.
- Proficiency in content management systems, email marketing platforms, and analytics tools like WordPress, ActiveCampaign, Marketo, StoryBlok, and Google Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of content marketing and SEO best practices.
- Exceptional organizational skills and great attention to detail to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with various teams, including design, finance, and developers.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with digital tools and technologies, quick to learn new ones, and confident in making data-driven decisions.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and graphic design is a plus.
- Experience using project management tools such as Asana and Monday.com.
- English copywriting experience.
- 💰 Competitive compensation, including equity in the company;
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge;
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on location;
- 🧩 "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary;
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs;
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being;
- 📒 Exponential growth opportunities;
- VolunteerPerk - 16 paid hours per year to volunteer for a cause of your choice;
- 🌎 "Work from anywhere" in the world allowance of 20 working days per year.
How we work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our Barcelona hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to ensure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, meaning you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of your appearance, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you.