Senior Business Travel Consultant - Out of Office Hours - Fully Remote
Senior Business Travel Consultant - With Galileo
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015. Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
The candidate will join the Customer Care team and report to a Customer Care Team Leader. You will be required to provide a 7 star service to our business travelers by assisting them with all their travel inquiries with the use of the Galileo GDS platform. This role will be fully remote anywhere form within the UK
Day to day you will be:
- Arranging European and Domestic travel from flights, to car hire to hotels
- Providing a first class service to our clients
- Assisting clients with bookings
- Communicating with customers via online chat, telephone and email
- Proactively maintain relationships with clients
- Undertake travel reservations and amendments on behalf of Click Travel customers and to ensure that customer service (communications with customers and accuracy of bookings) is at the forefront of your priorities.
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant.
- Expert Knowledge of Galileo GDS system
- A good communicator, well organized and used to working to tight deadlines while under pressure.
- A positive and professional telephone manner.
- Confident in interacting with clients and suppliers on the telephone.
- Be proactive and take ownership of customer queries/complaints
- Able to use your own initiative to overcome problems.
- Be flexible towards work requests and completing other tasks.
- Maintain a professional & positive attitude when dealing with suppliers, customers and fellow colleagues.
- Motivate & encourage the well being of the team.
- Display a positive attitude at all times.
What do we offer?
- A competitive compensation package, including equity in TravelPerk
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge: 25 days
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on your location
- Family services that include adoption benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth & personal development opportunities
How we work:
- Working hours are within 7am - 11pm
- 1 weekend every 5 weeks
- Required to work the Bank holidays
- Role will be fully remote however you will be required to come into the Birmingham hub for Training and special events
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
At TravelPerk we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.