Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionising the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
We are seeking a skilled Service Reliability Engineer (SRE) with experience in AWS, Serverless, Monitoring and Observability to join our team.
What you will do:
- Design, build and maintain scalable and reliable cloud infrastructure in AWS
- Monitor and manage the performance, reliability, and security of our systems
- Implement monitoring tools and processes to ensure system health and availability
- Work with development teams to build and maintain scalable, resilient and secure applications
- Participate in on-call rotation and resolve production issues
- Continuously improve automation, monitoring and deployment processes
What you need:
- Experience with AWS services such as ECS, S3, RDS, Lambda, CloudFront, etc.
- Strong understanding of networking and security concepts
- Proficient in monitoring tools like CloudWatch, Grafana, and DataDog
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or similar containerisation technologies
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, Python, or Ruby
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform
Advantageous but not essential:
- Experience with serverless architectures
- Exposure to agile development methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including travel to one of our hubs
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL-first approach to work, where our team works together in-person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance to one of our hubs. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, creativity and ultimately making us a great place to work.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of how you look, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.
Something looks off?