Junior Account Manager - France
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015. Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
We have an excellent opportunity for talented people who are at a beginning of their career and eager to gain experience in a growing SaaS company based in Barcelona. We are looking for a French-speaking Junior Account Manager to contribute to our continued customer satisfaction as well as working to increase growth and margin within existing accounts. You’ll possess a genuine hunger to navigate your accounts through a fast-changing environment and curiosity grow your knowledge in business travel domain!
If you're ready to take off with us, keep reading!
What you will do:
- Own a portfolio of long tail customers within our French market and develop a high level of customer engagement.
- Be TravelPerk’s biggest advocate within your clients and your clients biggest advocate within TravelPerk. You’ll be the first one to address any issues, get support from our technical teams but also educate your clients on any new product features.
- Gain a deep understanding of your customers business to be able to identify with their goals as an organisation within the wider business travel space. Use this information to develop solutions and education strategies for their teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of TravelPerk products, in order to fully understand and appreciate each stage of the customer journey.
- Identify common problems within each account and develop strategies to solve issues in a timely manner whilst also developing methods to ensure repeated issues are not happening.
What we would like:
- Native or advanced level of French and fluent English.
- Interest in the Travel industry and/or SaaS products.
- Customer focused with a passion of working with people.
- Solid analytical abilities with basic/intermediate proficiency in Excel.
- Last, but not the least - we are looking for motivation and drive!
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and never get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
- You seek feedback early and often and are open to both give and take constructive and direct criticism.
- As an Account Manager at TravelPerk you are the guardian of our relationships with our clients so we would love you to also be empathetic, honest and trustworthy and to always consider the bigger picture.
- 💰 Competitive compensation, including equity in the company;
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge;
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on location;
- 🧩 "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary;
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs;
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being;
- 📒 Exponential growth opportunities;
- VolunteerPerk - We offer 16 paid hours per year that you can use to give back to society by volunteering for a charity of your choice.
How we work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL-first approach to work, where our team works together in-person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our Barcelona hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, creativity and ultimately making us a great place to work.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
At TravelPerk we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, products, and culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate them, support them, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, products, and community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Something looks off?