Senior Global Compensation Partner
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015. Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.4 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for a Senior Global Compensation Partner to join our People team! You will play an instrumental role in designing and managing our compensation and equity policies and programmes to make sure our compensation system is competitive, fair and consistent. Sounds like you? Let's talk!
What will you be doing?
- Study, design, analyse and implement compensation policies and programmes aligned with the company’s culture across our locations.
- Own and clearly communicate our global equity programmes such that you become an expert and true advocate.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and internal stakeholders to provide best practice market insights to inform business decision making and to ensure we are attracting and retaining top talent.
- Manage the annual compensation review processes, including salary range updates.
- Conduct ad-hoc job evaluations, benchmarking and salary recommendations.
- Champion and embed a company-wide job levelling framework.
- Participate in compensation surveys and stay up to date with global reward trends.
- Drive consistency, standardisation, and simplification across all compensation programs.
- Seek to identify process improvements relative to the existing frameworks and programmes.
- Periodically audit internal compensation data and flag any data integrity issues.
- Manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and suppliers.
- Monitor local market regulations & legislation to ensure the company compliance with laws governing compensation practices.
- Deliver training/communications to build excitement and engagement with our offering.
What will you need to succeed?
- Demonstrable global compensation experience. Exposure to practices in Spain, UK and Germany is a plus.
- Experience with employee stock option programmes and equity management platforms.
- Experience using Radford or similar benchmarking tools.
- Deep understanding of compensation trends, market data, salary surveys, and job evaluation principles.
- Highly proficient in Excel with the ability to comprehensively translate data into written reports and visual presentations.
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Ability to be consultative and pragmatic in programme development and evaluation.
- Curiosity, creativity and logical thinking.
- Numerical and detail-oriented mindset.
- Comfortable working independently.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English; both written and verbal.
- 💰 Competitive compensation, including equity in the company;
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge;
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on location;
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs;
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being;
- 📒 Exponential growth opportunities;
- VolunteerPerk - 16 paid hours per year to volunteer for a cause of your choice.
- 🌎 "Work from anywhere" in the world allowance of 20 working days per year.
How we work:
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL-first approach to work, where our team works together in-person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our London hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, creativity and ultimately making us a great place to work.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
At TravelPerk we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, products, and culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate them, support them, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, products, and community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.