RV/Camper Rental Agent~San Francisco (Part-Time)
· TEAM SPIRIT & TEAM EVENTS: Look forward to a collegial atmosphere with flat hierarchies, lots of fun and great team spirit, as well as regular team events such as joint sports sessions, pizza & beer evenings, etc.
· CAMPER BUDGET: You get an annual camper budget to experience the #happyroadsurfing lifestyle for yourself.
· DISCOUNTS: Use our Corporate Benefits Platform, the Travel Industry Card and Family & Friends Discounts.
THE ROLE – YOUR PASSION
· Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· You'll lend a hand and take care of the exterior and interior cleaning of our campers.
· You put a smile on our customers' faces when picking up and dropping off their campers, helping to make their roadsurfer journey unforgettable.
· You support the station team with all daily tasks and make sure that our #happyroadsurfer leave the yard happy.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SURF THE WAVE WITH US
· Hands-on mentality and a positive attitude.
· Ability to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers.
· Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
· Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
· A job offer is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, and references check.
· Minium of 1 year experience in a customer facing role.
· Have authorization to work in the US.
· Station Hours: Monday through Sunday 9am – 6pm
· Job Type: Hourly, Part- Time-Pay Range: $18.75 to $21.75
· Working mostly outdoors
roadsurfer is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
As a #roadsurfer you are part of an open, fast-growing team with ambitious goals and a great team spirit. We stick together and combine a brutal hands-on mentality with fun at work! It means shaping the future of outdoor travel and building an ecosystem for sustainable outdoor travel. We are more than Europe's largest campervan rental company. In 2021 we launched our platform roadsurfer spots in addition to our other products rent, abo and sales – a platform where you can discover and book unique camping spots. But that’s only the beginning. We are growing fast, so hop on board and join us on our journey. We’re looking for motivated and passionate people whose hearts beat for campers. Wanna spread the roadsurfer spirit across the globe with us?