Growth Marketing Intern - Dutch (m/f/d)
Join the #roadsurferfamily and work in a company culture where you look forward to seeing your colleagues every day. Experience a great team spirit, a positive and open culture and flat hierarchies.
We believe that happy roadsurfers make the difference, which is why
· We support your personal and professional development with regular feedback sessions.
· We organize regular team events, joint sports sessions and ongoing exchanges with our colleagues across Europe.
· You receive an annual budget to rent our campervans, so you can experience the #happyroadsurfing lifestyle.
· There are drinks and snacks for you, as well as kitchens for cooking and spending time together.
YOUR ROLE – YOUR PASSION
· You are responsible for the growth of the Netherlands/Belgium (flemish part).
· You run campaigns in collaboration with marketing channel owners.
· You implement a media strategy for the Dutch/Belgian market in line with the country strategy and the overall marketing strategy.
· You are the brand ambassador for the Dutch/Belgian market and convey the right message to our customers via weekly newsletters.
· You look for Dutch/Belgian content creators and work with them to increase roadsurfer's reach on social networks and create content for social networks.
· You are involved in setting up roadsurfer in the Dutch market through events and trade fairs, and will be on the lookout for suitable events, brands and cooperations.
· You manage the marketing budget, including expense planning and reporting, in coordination with your team lead.
· You adapt and translate our German-language content for the Netherlands.
WHAT YOU NEED TO RIDE THE WAVE WITH US
· You already have a marketing experience (preferably in the Netherlands, internship included) and you have a good knowledge of the Dutch market.
· You are fluent in Dutch and English.
· You have good communication, negotiation, and attention to detail skills.
· Your qualities include organization and adaptability.
READY TO SURF ?
We look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a #roadsurfer you are part of an open, fast-growing team with ambitious goals and a great team spirit. We stick together and combine a brutal hands-on mentality with fun at work! It means shaping the future of outdoor travel and building an ecosystem for sustainable outdoor travel. We are more than Europe's largest campervan rental company. In 2021 we launched our platform roadsurfer spots in addition to our other products rent, abo and sales – a platform where you can discover and book unique camping spots. But that’s only the beginning. We are growing fast, so hop on board and join us on our journey. We’re looking for motivated and passionate people whose hearts beat for campers. Wanna spread the roadsurfer spirit across the globe with us?