Customer Service Agent, Disputes - Bilingual
MAJORITY is an all-in-one digital financial service app that includes an FDIC-insured account, Visa® card, money remittance, international calling, and many other migrant-focused services. We are built for migrants, by migrants. We believe that everyone deserves the same opportunity to succeed. Our mission is to provide migrants the tools to thrive in their new country.
We are a diverse group of people from over 40 different countries that come together every day—and we’re looking for others driven by the same desire to create meaningful products that bridge cultural and geographic distances
Are you passionate about changing the world? Are you looking for the spirit and excitement of a start-up? Do you love to help others and solve customer challenges? Then this role is for you!
We're building a great Dispute team in our Miami office. As part of the team, you will help lead efforts on evaluating, resolving and processing dispute escalations; receive and initiate communications with customers; and work with our Risk and Fraud teams to analyze customer transactions and improve our systems and processes. Here are some more details about the role:
As a member of our Banking Operations team, you will help lead the following initiatives:
- Lead and resolve bank- and dispute-related conversations with our customers
- Investigate and resolve dispute escalations in adherence with our policies, processes and timelines
- Support other agents and analysts in communication, quality monitoring, training, and mentoring to ensure we have a top-quality team
- Team up with our Customer Service and Escalations teams to proactively detect dispute patterns, investigate unusual behavior, resolve dispute requests and keep our customers happy
- Assist with additional fraud-related and dispute-prevention initiatives to reduce money loss while maintaining timely resolution and regulatory compliance
- You have a passion for helping customers
- You have fantastic communication skills and extremely service minded
- You love challenges and have the drive, focus and determination to solve them
Note: This position is intended to be in-person in our Miami office.
Additional experience that will boost your application (not required)
- Previous experience working with disputes, transaction analytics, fraud investigation or risk management
- Knowledge or experience working with risk software or dispute tools
- Relevant education, such as an Associate's degree, certifications, or self-study in analytics, business, math, engineering, risk and fraud management
- Advanced English
- Advanced Spanish is a plus
We offer several benefits including paid vacation, flexible holidays, full medical + dental + vision insurance, 401k with 4% match and many more benefits.
We are MAJORITY. We are international, ambitious, kind, and inclusive. We believe in equal opportunity and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.