Product Manager, Bank
Product Manager, Product Area Bank
We are looking for a Product Manager with experience of building products and services within Neobanking
MAJORITY is a groundbreaking mobile banking service built for migrants, by migrants. Global migration is a 21st-century reality, whether people are following their dreams, love, or new experiences. Our purpose at MAJORITY is to empower the ambitious, the brave, and the talented and help them achieve their dreams. We believe that everyone deserves the same opportunity to succeed. Thus, our mission is to provide migrants the tools they need to thrive in their new country. Come join us!
We are MAJORITY, people without borders from 20+ countries around the world. The most important thing for us is working with ambitious people who are passionate about making a difference and keen to help us achieve our mission. Does that sound like you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
As a member of the Bank Product team, you will work with the rest of the organization to make it easier for our users to manage their financial lives.
Our traction in the market is growing and we are looking at expanding our product team in the US with new and talented Product managers that have experience working within the neobank space. As a product manager at Majority your core assignments will revolve around collaboration to establish the product roadmap, discovery, delivery and launch of new products and features.
This is a critical role with both the opportunity to help take the right decisions for both the business and the users. Therefore your impact and potential to grow is limitless. Come solve real problems for real people.
What’s the role?
- Co-create the entire product life cycle from ideation, to planning, execution and launch
- Become one of the bank experts in the company, bringing both speed and quality into discussions
- Develop a deep understanding of our user’s needs, MAJORITY’s strategic position, financial market and our competitors
- Drive product development (BE and FE) together with a team of engineers, designers, compliance, finance, marketers and sales to deliver products that our users love
- Inspire and influence key stakeholders in order to align intent, resources, and prioritization
- Build and manage strong relationships with partners
Who we’re looking for
- A self-motivator who thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment with a humble and scrappy mindset
- A person with grit and dedication, paired with a winning attitude
- Someone who is obsessed with details but also knows when something is good enough
- An expert in navigating hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- You have a high ambition and want to make a difference in the organization and the world
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a product manager, preferably several of those at a neobank
- Experience building and operating products and services within the neobank space
This position is based in our Wynwood office in Miami, Florida. You will report to the Head of the Bank Product team.
We are MAJORITY. We are international, ambitious, kind, and love to win. We believe in equal opportunity and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.