Product Manager, Credit
Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Product Manager, Credit
We are looking for a Product Manager with experience of building credit products.
MAJORITY is a groundbreaking mobile banking service built for migrants, by migrants. Global migration is a 21st-century reality, whether people are following their dreams, love, or new experiences. Our purpose at MAJORITY is to empower the ambitious, the brave, and the talented and help them achieve their dreams. We believe that everyone deserves the same opportunity to succeed. Thus, our mission is to provide migrants the tools they need to thrive in their new country. Come join us!
We are MAJORITY, people without borders from 20+ countries around the world. The most important thing for us is working with ambitious people who are passionate about making a difference and keen to help us achieve our mission. Does that sound like you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
As a member of the Bank Product team, you will work with the rest of the organization to make it easier for our users to manage their financial lives. The next investment area for the team is a Credit Product. Our ambition is to first help our users start building a credit score with a “secured line of credit” and then graduate to an “unsecured credit.” We are looking for a Product Manager to collaborate on the discovery, delivery and launch of these and future credit products. We need someone with experience and in-depth knowledge of building and operating a secured or an unsecured credit product - preferably both.
This is a critical role with the responsibility to help us take the right decisions for both the business and the users. Therefore your impact and potential to grow is limitless. Come solve real problems for real people.
What’s the role?
- Co-create the entire product life cycle from ideation, to planning, execution and launch
- Become the credit expert in the company, bringing both speed and quality into discussions
- Develop a deep understanding of our user’s needs, MAJORITY’s strategic position, financial market and our competitors
- Drive product development (BE and FE) together with a team of engineers, designers, compliance, finance, marketers and sales to deliver products that our users love
- Inspire and influence key stakeholders in order to align intent, resources, and prioritization
- Build and manage strong relationships with partners
Who we’re looking for
- A self-motivator who thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment with a humble and scrappy mindset
- A person with grit and dedication, paired with a winning attitude
- Someone who is obsessed with details but also knows when something is good enough
- An expert in navigating hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- You have a high ambition and want to make a difference in the organization and the world
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a product manager
- Experience building and operating a secured and/or an unsecured line of credit product
This position is based in our Wynwood office in Miami, Florida. You will report to the Head of the Bank Product team.
We are MAJORITY. We are international, ambitious, kind, and love to win. We believe in equal opportunity and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.