Dispute Agent, Banking Operations
MAJORITY is an all-in-one digital financial service app that includes an FDIC-insured account, Visa® card, money remittance, international calling, and many other migrant-focused services. We are built for migrants, by migrants. We believe that everyone deserves the same opportunity to succeed. Our mission is to provide migrants the tools to thrive in their new country.
We are a diverse group of people from over 40 different countries that come together every day—and we’re looking for others driven by the same desire to create meaningful products that bridge cultural and geographic distances
Are you passionate about changing the world? Are you looking for the spirit and excitement of a start-up? Do you love to help others and solve customer challenges? Then this role is for you!
We're building a great Dispute Analysis team in our Miami office. As part of the team, you will help lead efforts on analyzing customer transactions, evaluating and resolving dispute escalations, lead discussions with our partners to resolve disputes, and work with our Risk team to improve our systems and processes. Here are some more details about the role:
As a member of our Banking Operations team, you will help lead the following initiatives:
- Analyze our customers' transactions, including debit/credit adjustments, dispute escalations, investigations, resolutions, notifications, tracking and escalations
- Monitor transactions and spot patterns so we can improve our processes, tools and product
- Work closely with our Customer Service and Escalations teams to proactively detect dispute patterns, investigate unusual behavior, resolve dispute requests and keep our customers happy
- Escalate to our Risk and Fraud team to improve our fraud prevention efforts, dispute analytics, reduce money loss and create efficient processes
- Support our Compliance team in ensuring resolution within target deadlines, submission of timely and accurate dispute reports to our partner financial institutions, and adherence to Regulation E
- Support other agents and analysts in communication quality monitoring, training, mentoring to ensure we have a top-quality team
- You have a passion for helping customers
- You have fantastic communication skills and extremely service minded
- You love challenges and have the drive, focus and determination to solve them
Note: This position is intended to be in-person in our Miami office.
Additional experience that will boost your application (not required)
- Previous experience working with disputes, transaction analytics, fraud investigation or risk management
- Knowledge or experience working with risk software or dispute tools
- Relevant education, such as an Associate's degree, certifications, or self-study in analytics, business, math, engineering, risk and fraud management
- Advanced English
- Advanced Spanish is a plus
We offer several benefits including paid vacation, flexible holidays, full healthcare + dental + vision, 401k with 4% match and many more benefits.
We are MAJORITY. We are international, ambitious, kind, and inclusive. We believe in equal opportunity and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.