MAJORITY is a groundbreaking all-in-one digital financial service app that includes an FDIC-insured account, Visa® Prepaid card, money remittance, and international calling. We are built for migrants, by migrants.
Global migration is a 21st-century reality. Whether people are following their dreams, love or new experiences, more and more of us are leaning towards new environments. Our purpose at MAJORITY is to empower the amazing, the brave, and the talented and help them achieve all of their ambitions.
We believe that everyone deserves the same opportunity to succeed. Our mission is to provide migrants the tools to thrive in their new country.
We are a diverse group of people from over 40 different countries that come together every day and we’re looking for others driven by the same desire to create meaningful products that bridge cultural and geographic distances
MAJORITY is looking for a .NET Developer to join its technical team, the role will report into the technical Team Leader.
- Design, develop and maintain micro-services built with .NET Core
- Write solid code with proper test coverage to support CI/CD workflows
- Contribute in design and architecture discussions within the team as well as with other teams
- Participate as a team member in agile deliveries
- Recognise bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions for identified issues
- Developing scalable, performant, and reliable systems
- Outline and create testing and support strategies and exercises
- You have 6+ years of experience working with modern development practices, currently focusing on .NET Frameworks and C#.
- Have experience in cloud environments
- Have good understanding and experience working with SQL databases
- Have an understanding and interest for building and maintaining microservices running in Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with build tools/services such as AzureDevops or similar
- You're smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
It is a plus to have:
- Experience with .Net Core and Aspnet Core
- Good experience building, architecting and deploying microservices
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- CI/CD deployment experience
- Great communication skills
- Independent and self reliant
- Ability to deal with technical challenges as they come
- Always striving for continuous improvements
- Ability to work in teams
We are MAJORITY. We are international, ambitious, kind, and inclusive. We believe in equal opportunity and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.