Product Manager (f/m/d)
As a Product Manager, you will have the mission of making our partnerships and customer relationships successful and helping us provide better care for our users. You will join an established team of product managers, designers and engineers who value personal growth and coaching. As a member of a fast-growing organization you have the opportunity to build scalable tools, processes and platforms for the years to come.
Define product strategy:
- Research and define the needs of our customers and users in a structured way by applying user research and customer discovery methodologies.
- Work with senior leadership to define the vision, strategy, and roadmap to build a scalable product that fulfills our customers' needs and works for the business.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders from inside the organization to align on business strategy and market opportunities.
Define structured and implementable product increments:
- Create clear product hypotheses in accordance with product strategy and vision and apply discovery techniques in collaboration with our UX testers.
- Brainstorm and create ideal UX flows with our talented designers.
- Coordinate the implementation process by tightly collaborating with engineering leads to ship high-quality software.
Execute experiments and generate learnings:
- Create and execute rigorous product tests.
- Analyze outcomes of product experiments and releases and iteratively improve our products and platforms.
- Communicate & market product releases both with internal teams and external partners.
We are looking for somebody who has:
- Passion for PM activities: Recognizing user & customer needs, analyzing and visualizing data, writing specs & tickets, communicating clearly & listen carefully, creating roadmaps, managing feature releases, motivating and guiding a development team
- Quantitative skills and analytical mindset
- A working understanding of technical concepts and modern software development
- An eye for detail but also the big picture in mind
- High EQ and excellent communication skills
- Passion for project management
Ideally, you also have:
- Previous experience as part of a high-output agile software team
- Experience with mobile apps
- Experience with some of the following tools/methodologies: JIRA, Looker, Confluence, Trello, Design Thinking, Customer Discovery, UX Design
What we offer in Germany:
- A competitive salary
- Occupational pension plan opt-in
- Gym membership subsidy
- Mobile Plan
- Child Care subsidy opt-in
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation Allowance up to 60€ per month
- Meal allowance up to 100€ per month
- A laptop of your choice (Mac or PC) up to 2,000€
- 600€ budget for peripherals
- An annual budget of 1,200€ dedicated to your personal development and 4 personal development days off
- 24 vacation days and flexible PTO
- Complimentary access to Kaia app
- Free beers after 6pm in the office & Free fruits
- Centrally located office in Munich (Sendlinger Tor) or possibility to book a desk in a local co-working space.
- You can directly influence the future of digital health in a team of industry experts and digital shapers.
- You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs (previously founded and scaled another startup, Foodora).
- You’ll enjoy accessible leaders, a hybrid (home/office) or remote work environment, and flexible vacation and working times.
- We support your professional development and have a budget and PTO set aside for you just for that!
- Happy hours, team events, and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Join us if you’re looking for an entrepreneurial adventure and an exciting place to grow personally and professionally.