UX/UI Designer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer who is excited about our mission and wants to help us build a user-friendly application that improves the health of thousands of people around the world.
We are considering candidates who are based in all European countries for this position.
- Participate to regular design/development meetings
- Take responsibility for the daily design work and set priorities
- Work with Product Managers, Product Engineers and other stakeholders to propose, align on, and finetune flows and designs
- Deliver experiences that are optimized for a wide range of interfaces (mostly mobile & tablets)
- Create concepts, wireframes, clickable prototypes and pixel perfect screens for our digital products
- Ensure consistency and quality of design output, and maintain design standards
- Understand and balance business-, user- and technical requirements
- Involve relevant stakeholders where needed to explore contexts and guide decisions
- Gather and analyze information about users’ needs
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and gather feedback to inform design decisions and continually improve the user experience.
- Facilitate and co-drive the adoption of Design Thinking within our company
- 4-5 years of experience working as an UI/UX Designer or a similar role
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as UX design, human-computer interaction, or graphic design is often preferred
- Hands-on experience with Figma, and collaboration tools Confluence & Jira
- A portfolio that demonstrates your experience with digital products
- Knowledge of Usability Factors, as well a deep understanding of usability and consistency principles
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail to ensure a high level of quality and consistency in design work
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Fluent knowledge of English
Ideally you also have:
- Experience in the area of business-and functional analysis
- Experience in UX Research
What we offer in Germany:
- A competitive salary
- Occupational pension plan opt-in
- Gym membership subsidy
- Mobile Plan
- Child Care subsidy opt-in
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation Allowance up to 60€ per month
- Meal allowance up to 100€ per month
- A laptop of your choice (Mac or PC) up to 2,000€
- 600€ budget for peripherals
- An annual budget of 1,200€ dedicated to your personal development and 4 personal development days off
- 24 vacation days and flexible PTO
- Complimentary access to Kaia app
- Free beers after 6pm in the office & Free fruits
- Centrally located office in Munich (Sendlinger Tor) or possibility to book a desk in a local co-working space
- You can directly influence the future of digital health in a team of industry experts and digital shapers.
- You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs (previously founded and scaled another startup, Foodora).
- You’ll enjoy accessible leaders, a hybrid (home/office) or remote work environment, and flexible vacation and working times.
- We support your professional development and have a budget and PTO set aside for you just for that!
- Happy hours, team events, and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Join us if you’re looking for an entrepreneurial adventure and an exciting place to grow personally and professionally.