Working Student Customer Service (f/m/d)
As a Working Student Customer Service, you will spend most of your time providing fast and painless services to Patients in handling requests by email, live chat, and phone or support patients in the prescription process. Also, you will have a chance to experience our innovative therapies from the eyes of Patients and help troubleshoot potential bugs, document feature requests, or collaborate with the rest of the team to help elevate the voice of the Patients at Kaia.
- Respond to customer questions via email, live chat, and phone. We work directly with patients, physicians, and insurance companies
- Support Patients in handling prescriptions on their behalf
- Organize and update internal documentation
- Gather, review, and share insights from customer feedback
- Troubleshoot potential issues and bugs
- Currently studying (or recently graduated)
- You enjoy supporting customers and are eager to learn
- Ideally, you have previous experience in a customer-facing role. Bonus points if you’ve worked in the healthcare industry
- You have great listening skills, with a genuine desire to help people and solve problems with empathy and compassion
- You are fluent in English and German (native level or near native level)
- You are highly organized and detail oriented
- You are a good communicator and a great writer - your communication skills are critical to your success
Our ideal hire is motivated by digital healthcare and what Kaia is doing as a company, believes in the value of quality customer services, and is eager to contribute to the success of our customers throughout their Kaia journey.
What we offer in Germany:
- Gym membership subsidy
- Transportation Allowance up to 60€ per month
- Meal allowance up to 100€ per month
- A laptop of your choice (Mac or PC) up to 2,000€
- A budget of 600€ dedicated to your personal development
- Complimentary access to Kaia app
- Flexible working hours
- Free beers after 6pm in the office & Free fruits
- Centrally located office in Munich (Sendlinger Tor) or possibility to book a desk in a local co-working space.
- You can directly influence the future of digital health in a team of industry experts and digital shapers.
- You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs (previously founded and scaled another startup, Foodora).
- You’ll enjoy accessible leaders, a hybrid (home/office) or remote work environment, and flexible vacation and working times.
- We support your professional development and have a budget and PTO set aside for you just for that!
- Happy hours, team events, and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Join us if you’re looking for an entrepreneurial adventure and an exciting place to grow personally and professionally.