Growth Business Development Associate (f/m/d)
Do you want to build the future and have a passion for driving growth in a startup environment? We're on the lookout for a growth business development associate who thrives in dynamic settings and is eager to boost the rapid expansion of our digital therapies in Europe. As the growth business development associate you will work alongside the founders and be responsible in guiding various teams to deliver on projects, as well as work collaboratively to elevate awareness and engagement among patients and healthcare professionals.
- Growth Business Development Associates at Kaia Health in Munich are responsible for owning projects in various areas, setting up the necessary operations, timely delivery and monitoring projects and establishing processes for the teams.
- You will be fully responsible for your area and report directly to the founders and the Head of Europe
- You have the chance to gain an inside perspective of our fast growing business by receiving high responsibilities and by taking over your own leadership in projects
Some examples include:
- Agile Marketing Strategy:
- Craft and execute an adaptive marketing strategy that propels the growth of Kaia Health's DiGAs, embracing the agility that defines our startup culture.
- Identify high-impact patient segments and devise innovative campaigns to ignite interest and foster engagement.
- Develop strategies to establish Kaia Health as the go-to digital health brand for healthcare professionals, leveraging your creativity to stand out in the crowd.
- Data-Powered Insights:
- Harness the power of data analytics to extract actionable insights into a dashboard, driving informed decision-making and continuous optimization of our growth efforts.
- Monitor, analyze, and iterate on campaigns, ensuring that every move aligns with our growth objectives.
- Start-up Synergy:
- Collaborate closely with Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams to synergize projects with overall business goals.
- Champion a holistic approach that unifies efforts towards exponential growth.
- A track record of project delivery in fast-paced startup environments, ideally within digital health or related fields.
- A basic understanding of the German healthcare ecosystem, including DiGA landscape and reimbursement intricacies.
- A proven history of conceiving and executing strategies in different teams that drive tangible growth.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with the ability to inspire team’s.
- Analytical prowess in deciphering and clearly keeping track of metrics and the ability to translate insights into action in an understandable format.
- A knack for crafting compelling narratives and engaging messaging that resonates with diverse audiences.
- Fluent communication in German and English, both written and spoken.
At Kaia Health, you'll be at the forefront of transforming digital healthcare, driving impactful change in patients' lives while embracing the thrill of a startup journey. If you're a dynamic marketing leader who thrives in a hands-on, collaborative setting, and you're ready to challenge the status quo, we'd love to hear from you!
You will excel in this role if the success measured by:
- Rapid DiGA Adoption: Witness a substantial increase in DiGA prescriptions, with a clear upward trajectory in patient adoption, reflecting the effectiveness of our projects in reaching and resonating with the target audience. > # of Prescriptions
- Data-Driven Iteration: Showcase success through your adept use of analytics and insights resulting in improved conversion rates, and a demonstrable positive influence on the bottom line. > Conversion rates (especially % top-of-funnel to sign-up and % sign-up to activated prescriptions)
- Expanded Brand Recognition: Gauge success by heightened brand recognition within the healthcare ecosystem, as evidenced by a marked rise in brand mentions, engagement levels, and positive sentiment across relevant digital platforms. > Positive Brand Awareness amongst HCPs and patients
What we offer in Germany:
- A competitive salary
- Occupational pension plan opt-in
- Gym membership subsidy
- Mobile Plan
- Child Care subsidy opt-in
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation Allowance up to 60€ per month
- Meal allowance up to 100€ per month
- A laptop of your choice (Mac or PC) up to 2,000€
- 600€ budget for peripherals
- An annual budget of 1,200€ dedicated to your personal development and 4 personal development days off
- 24 vacation days and flexible PTO
- Complimentary access to Kaia app
- Free beers after 6pm in the office & Free fruits
- Centrally located office in Munich (Sendlinger Tor) or possibility to book a desk in a local co-working space.
- You can directly influence the future of digital health in a team of industry experts and digital shapers.
- You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs (previously founded and scaled another startup, Foodora).
- You’ll enjoy accessible leaders, a hybrid (home/office) or remote work environment, and flexible vacation and working times.
- We support your professional development and have a budget and PTO set aside for you just for that!
- Happy hours, team events, and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Join us if you’re looking for an entrepreneurial adventure and an exciting place to grow personally and professionally.